Eighteen

(This chapter is mostly Markson at the beginning but near the end will be Jimin)
Mark's PoV

"So all you gotta do is go to Jacksons house, place the box in front with the lid opened and a note resting on it." I nodded at Kyle. It was Christmas and I was freaking out, more than I was when I got here. I decided to wait until it was around 6or7 to do it so right now we were in the mall. Xiao went to get something Kyle couldn't know and Kyle and I where looking at clothes I should wear.

"What goes well with blonde hair?"

I shrugged, looking at some hats. There was one that Jackson has. The one with 'WANG' written on it.

"Oo~ this is perfect!" He handed me the outfit he put together and we went to checkout.

We met up with Xiao at the entrance and went back to their house.

"Let's open presents!" Kyle exclaimed as we entered the house. He seriously hasn't changed. His hair may have changed but not his personality, which is a good thing.

I had no presents to give them so I just sat there, awkwardly, petting Ming.

"Mark, here." Kyle handed me a present. "But I didn't get you two anything." They smiled. "That doesn't matter. Open it." I nodded and ripped the wrapping paper off. The present was a beanie. It was the beanie I've wanted for ages but I could never get it. It's very expensive and hard to find. "H-how? How did you find this?" I held the luminous green beanie in my hands. "I have my ways." Xiao spoke. I gapped. "You bought this?" He nodded. I hugged him and Kyle. "Thank you."

The time came and I was just down the street from Jackson's house. I placed the beanie on my head and walked down to his house. The curtains were shut so luckily no one could see me and I didn't see anyone upstairs. I slowly opened the gate and walked down the stairs, placing the opened box on the porch along with his note. I knocked and quickly ran around the side to hide.

Jackson's PoV

There was a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" Mama asked. I shrugged and went to the door. I opened it and saw no one.
I was about to close it when I saw a small box with a small note on the porch. I bent down and picked the note up. It was written in English.

'Flip to the next page'

I flipped it and felt my heart race at the next words.

'Will you marry me?'

I picked the box up and it was the ring Mark has that I've always wanted but was too lazy to buy it. I picked the ring out of the box and stared at it.

"You know I can't say yes if I can't see your face Mark." I heard him giggle and saw him walk out from the side of my house. I stood up and Mark stood in front of me with bright pink cheeks.

"S-so yo-your ans-wer is y-yes?" He stuttered. I nodded, grabbing his wrist and pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed back and I smiled as I felt his cheeks burn. "You have no idea how nervous I've been feeling for the past days." He said after he pulled back.

I invited him inside.

"Oh hello Mark." Mama greeted. "Hello Mrs Wang." Mark bowed to mama and papa. "Mama. Papa. We have something to tell you." I announced. Mark buried his face into my shoulder and I chuckled. "What is it honey?" I took a deep breath and looked at my parents.

"Mark and I are engaged."

Silence started I bit my lip, intertwining my fingers with Mark's. Mama stood up and walked over to us. I thought she was gonna shout at us but she pulled us both in for a hug. Papa also joined.

"We're happy that are son is engaged. We had been waiting for the moment for it to happen but we always thought you would be the one proposing and not Mark. He's like a girl, no offence." Mama laughed. "Ah it's okay Mrs Wang."

"Oh please call me mama."

Jimin's PoV

"Jay! Zico! I'm gonna spend sometime at N and Leo's place! I'll be back soon!" I left after hearing their goodbyes.

I wonder how Yoonho is. Did he become friends with Seokwon? Aish! What is Jungkook gonna think about Yoonho when he's awake? Will he be okay? Will he like being a step-dad at the age of 17? AGH! I don't know!

I ruffled my hair in frustration and knocked on their door.

"Oh! Jimin! Wow what did you do to your hair? Did you just wake up? Come in." I pouted at N's motherly side and walked in, taking my shoes off and closing the door.

"Chubby daddy!"

Yoonho ran to me with Phil and hugged my legs, almost making me fall. "How are you Yoonho? Did you and Seokwon become friends?" He nodded. "He's really nice and funny! He's also younger than me!" Yoonho dragged me into the living room by my hand and I saw Seokwon holding a dinosaur plushie.

"Hello. You must be Seokwon. I'm Jimin, Yoonho's dad." I stretched my hand out for Seokwon and we shook it with his small 3 year old hand. "Hello! Yoonho said he had two dads. Where is he?" I froze at Seokwon's words.

"He's back in Korea."

"Will I get to see him?" I nodded. "You will, don't worry."

"Jimin! Help me bring these out!" N shouted from the kitchen. I left the kids and went to help N. I grabbed Yoonho's presents while N got Neo's and Leo got Seokwon's

The kids loved their presents and I loved mine which were a black ribbon choker with a small silver metal cat head attached to it, a pair of red and black sneakers and a silver metal cat head earring. I placed the earring on the one on the top ear(I forgot the name) and also tried on my shoes.

I remember telling them that Jungkook reminded me of a cat. I even showed them a picture and they agreed. Neo thought he looked like a bunny and Yoonho thought he looked like a baby.

Don't worry Jungkook. I'm gonna see you again soon.

Okay a little reminder Jimin doesn't know Jungkook is awake. The video Jackson took didn't send to Jimin because he forgot at the shock of Jungkook and moving back home.