Ten

Jimin's PoV
(New Jimin ^^ or >>)

It's been 3 months and I had came back to teaching. Jungkook is still in a coma and I've visited him everyday along with markson and hyung. Jungkook's friends even came to see him after they heard he was in the hospital from Jackson.

A question I've always wondered for awhile now still confuses me. I knocked on Mr Bangs door and opened it.

"Jimin take a seat." He smiled at me. I walked in and sat down. "What can I help you with?" "Um remember when you told me that it's illegal for teachers and students to date?" He nodded. "Well why did you allow us to date?" Mr Bang sighed. "I had a feeling you were gonna ask this. It's because seeing you two run out of school because of love it made me wonder why I had made it illegal. I know I was mad at you two but I decided to let you both date as long as your both the only teacher-student couple. But remember no leaving dorms after curfew." I chuckled and nodded. "Don't worry. That won't happen." I walked out and went to homeroom.

The whispers started as I walked in.

"He's back."

"His hair isn't red."

"He's changed."

I faced the front and stared at all of my students with a straight face.

"Alright I'm gonna take attendance so everyone be quite and stop whispering. I can still hear you."

I started attendance and letted them do their own thing.

"Mr Park? Are you ok? You're not yourself." Taehyung spoke to me. I smiled at him and nodded. "I still think I shouldn't be here but that's what Jungkook wants so I'm gonna continue teaching here no matter what happens to him." I answered. I told him to go sit and I went on my phone.

"Shit!!" I fell off my seat at a shout. Anger burned inside me and I stood up.

"Min Joon! Please explain why you shouted and made me fall!" He apologised. "Sorry sir it's just Jay Park followed me on Instagram."

"My brother; Jay Park, followed you?" I scoffed. "Don't make me laugh." The class fell silent and everyone stared at me.

"You're Jay Park's brother?" Jinyoung (b1a4) asked. I nodded. "At lunch whenever he's not doing anything we go out to eat. I'm surprised none of you have noticed. Anyway go to your next class." I left and walked to mine.

Why can't I just have my homeroom kids in my class? I mean I'm a history teacher not a English teacher. I so don't understand Mr Bang.

I entered my classroom and half of the students was already here.

"Please don't start the whispers. Yes I know my hairs different I can dye it whenever, yes I just turned 20 and yes I'm back." I warned them. Mark and Jackson smiled at me and I sat down.

"So what have you's been doing while I was gone?"

*lunch*

"Hey!"

I sighed and buried my face in my arms. "Why now?" I sat up and looked at hyung. Everyone started squealing. "Wanna go get food?" Jay asked. He knows my answer so why does he have to ask? I stood up, threatened everyone who is gonna follow us and walked out with him.

"Do you wanna go see Jungkook or do you wanna wait at the end?" I bit my lip. "Nows good." We walked to the hospital and got our visitors passes.

(I think that's how hospitals work)

When he walked in Jungkook wasn't there. "Where's Jungkook?" Jay asked. "Oh are you two here to see Jeon Jungkook?" A nurse asked us. We nodded. "He's currently in surgery right now." There was silence until she continued. "Jungkook stopped breathing so we had to take him to the surgery room. He started breathing again but when we X-rayed him we saw that he had a bone stuck in his pancreas so he has to get surgery. You can wait here for him." She walked away.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Jay patted my shoulder as we stood in the room. "He'll be okay."

We waited for a few hours before Jungkook came back.

"He's okay he's living well. If anything happens, press that green button." One doctor ordered after he finished hooking Jungkook up to the heart monitor. We thanked them and watched them leave.

We stayed there for 20 minutes before I had to go back to the academy.

"I'll see you whenever." I waved to Jay as I walked to class.

Great. An inspector.

You'd think he was there for the students but nooooo~ he's here for the teachers. I mean this is a school for the bad kids and some teachers like me but I'll tell you that story later.

"Hello Mr Jang." I bowed to the inspector. His son goes here, Jang Yi Jeong. Fuck knows how he got in here.

"Hello Mr Park. How have you been?" He asked in his usual deep voice. "I've been well thank you." We talked about a few things until he asked me something.

"Is it true that you ran away with a 16..

17

year old boy?" I nodded. "Mr Bang told me that it's okay now for me to date a student." I informed him. He nodded. "Well Mr Park I'll be going. I'll see you next time." He bowed and walked away to the next class.

"Everyone turn to page 156 in your textbooks. You're gonna be learning about the British War."

Halfway through the lesson my phone buzzed, meaning a call from someone.

"Excuse me."

I walked out and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jimin. Mum wants you to come home. She has something to tell us."

"Jay now? I'm in the middle of a lesson."

"Not now. When you finish. Just be here right after your lessons."

"Ok. I'll see you soon."

I hung up and walked back in.

"Mr Park what's this?" I walked over to Jihoon's desk and he showed me his phone. It was a video of me and Jay. "That's me and Jay." I said. "What were you singing?" He asked again. "A little line from a song someone here wrote. I think it was called 'Ma City'. Now phone away and get back to work." I went back to the front and started writing up questions up on the board.

"Answer these when you're finished then you can go to your next class."

**end of school**

It was now the end and I immediately walked out the building and to my car, starting it up and driving 'home'. I never wanted to step into that place ever again but if Jay tells me then I will. I only trust Jay even though he's my step-brother.

"Jimin!"

I ran up to Jay and we went inside.

"Great everyone's here." Mum started. "What do you want? I need to get back before curfew." I told her with no expression. "Jimin do not use that tone to your mother!" Dad shouted. "Anyway. We have something to tell you both and we know you're both not gonna like this but...

We're moving."