Six

--still Jimin's PoV--

"Mr Park. Mr Jeon. What are you two doing?"

Shit.

It was Mr Bang. I didn't know what to do so I went with the first thing I thought of; running.

I sprinted off, still holding Jungkook's hand as we heard Mr Bang run after us.

"Where are we gonna go?" Kook asked. I shrugged. I got it! "Your dad stays here right?" He nodded. "Why don't we stay at your place?" He frowned. "Listen. I know you possible don't want to go back there but it's only for a few days. We'll go to your mums funeral on Saturday ok?" He smiled, nodding. I smiled and kissed his lips before pulling him to my car.

"How do you know when the funeral is?"

"I heard your dad say it at lunch. He also said he was gonna try and make it but he might not because he has a meeting then."

Jungkook didn't talk after that. Before Jungkook went to this school his dad talked about him but not in the happy way, in the bad way. Apparently Mr Jeon attacked Jungkook from when he was 7 until he started work which was two years ago. So Mrs Jeon was really the only person Jungkook had but now that she's gone, what is he gonna do now?

I parked in his driveway and turned off the engine. I looked at Jungkook to see tears streaming down his cheeks and him staring out the window.

"Jung-"

He closed the car door and walked inside.

I'm gonna have a talk to Mr Jeon.

I locked the car and walked inside his house. It was not big but comfortable. Family pictures hang on the walls, including some dance certificates, all assigned to Jeon Jungkook.

"You can dance?" I asked, walking in the living room where he was. He nodded, looking through the channels.

"I did back then. I could also sing and rap but I don't know now. I stopped since that day." I sat on the chair and waited for him to continue.

"I was 10 years old. It was my dance schools competition and I was chosen to compete for us. I was getting ready to go out, when I walked out I didn't notice the platform (like the one Taeyeon and Kai fell down) wasn't up so I fell down it and broke my leg. I was told by the doctor that I could never dance again so I stopped. I was in a wheelchair for over 2 years. Hyung always told me to never give up on my dreams of being a singer/rapper so I didn't stop. But... But last year he got in a serious car crash and died instantly. I gave up after that. He was the one I looked up to the most until then now it was mum but now she's gone too so I don't have anyone else."

I had no words to say. I didn't know about his hyung being in a car crash. Whenever Mr Jeon talks about anyone in the Jeon family I zone out.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know." I stuttered, biting my lip as I stared down at the ground.

"Who's gonna be there for me? Tae and that won't." Is he really acting innocent? "What about me?" I grinned. He stared at me. "I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed." He stood up and walked upstairs.

"Yah!" I ran after him. Because I was running up the stairs, my foot got caught and I tripped, making me land on top of Jungkook.

"Idiot. Don't you know that it's dangerous running upstairs?!" Jungkook yelled at me. "Who's the Hyung here?! Me! I should be the one telling you this!" "But you're shorter than me so you have a higher chance of falling on the stairs than me." He turned so he was facing me. "I may be small but I'm strong." He smirked. "Really? Prove it." I nodded, standing up and walking in his room.

It was filled with posters of singers and actors. Some of his drawing hang on the wall. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on his bed.

"AHAHAHA!!!!"

I fell to the ground.

"Jimin! What ha- really?" My eyes were watery and my stomach hurt. "I'm still a child and Hello Kitty is my favourite." He pouted as I wiped my eyes, standing up. "And I thought mine was worse!" I laughed again.

He walked to his dresser and took out knee length sport shorts(?) and a plain red t-shirt. He started to get changed, not caring that I was looking. "What am I meant to wear?" I asked as he got in bed. "Take your pick." He said. I walked over to the dresser and looked through. I saw a pair of shorts that were a bit shorter than his and stripped, leaning my boxers on. I put them on and got in beside him.

"Can't you sleep on the floor?"

"Hey I'm your boyfriend! You're meant to share with me." He rolled his eyes and his eyes landed on my abs. I smirked. "Something wrong Kookie?" I heard him gulp.

He laid down and turned so his back was facing me. I followed but moved my mouth to his ear.

"Only when you're ready."

Then turned to face the other way.

"Idiot. Like I'll ever be ready."

I chuckled and closed my eyes.

"But... I'm ready now."

I grinned, sitting up and moving him so he was facing me and I was hovering him.

"You sure you're ready?" He nodded.

"Okay then."

---

The night went on and it was 7 in the morning. We got no sleep. I'm quite sure the neighbours heard us because they banged on the wall whenever Jungkook moaned really loud. We didn't care, we just got louder.

We soon fell asleep at 8, holding each other. With my head resting against Jungkook's.

I wish everyday would be like this, both of us falling asleep holding each other.

——

(30|07|19) this story is so cringy omg what was I thinking