Five

--Jungkook's PoV--

After Jimin left I sulked on my bed staring at the ceiling. Namjoon came in with Seokjin five minutes later.

"Kook? You alive?" I looked over at Namjoon with a straight face. My cheeks where still puffy and red from crying but I couldn't care if they see my cheeks. "Kookie what's the matter? You can tell Jin what's wrong." Seokjin smiled at me as he patted my hair.

My hair needs dyed. It's losing the purple. I might just wash it out.

"My mum died when I was in History. I was told to stay off school for a few days until I cheer up." I deadpanned. Seokjin slightly smiled at me and gave me a quick hug before sitting next to Namjoon.

"Jin hyung. What my nickname?" Namjoon suddenly asked Seokjin. "Hmm?" "I call you Jin. Everyone else except Kook calls you Jin. Where's my nickname?" I saw Namjoon pout. I half smiled as I texted Jimin.

JK: Namjoon is complaining because Seokjin doesn't have a nickname for him 😂

JM: really? I heard that people call him RM because he's good at rapping

JK: I'm good at rapping and singing and dancing. I can basically do anything

JM: or really? So you can do everything? ;)

JK: okay maybe not everything but stuff to do with composing and dancing. Stuff like that

JM: Ah~ well I gotta go. My cousin is phoning me😑

JK: haha. Okay bai bai Jiminnie~ (^-^)

JM: Bye Kookie~ <3

"Jungkook!" I jumped and stared at them. "What?"

"Who are you texting?" Namjoon asked. "Oh just my dad." I lied. Namjoon looked at me for a second as if he was trying to get the name of who I was actually texting. "You were texting Mr Park weren't you?" How did he do that? I sighed, nodding. "So what's happening? Are you two together?" Seokjin asked.

They both started asking me questions one after another. It was driving me insane.

"Shut up!" I yelled, standing up and stomping out the door.

Maybe it was better when I didn't have a roommate.

I walked to one place that I can actually think; the roof. No ones up here to annoy me with questions so that's a good thing.

I opened the metal door and stepped through. It was dark mainly because it was 8pm. I sat down on a bench and sat back, hanging my head. I closed my eyes, trying to take in the silence.

--Jimin's PoV--

"Now don't let that happen again do you understand me?"

"Yes sir. I'm sorry. I won't let it happen."

"Now go."

I watched as Taehyung and Hoseok walked away. They were running down the halls and they disturbed me when I was checking the kids tests. After the last test I walked out, forgetting to put on a shirt. I turned the corner to see Namjoon and Seokjin walking around.

"Where did he go?" Namjoon said. "I don't know honey." Seokjin answered. "What's wrong?" I asked, walking up to them. They both looked my way. "Jungkook sir. He ran away from his dorm because we were asking to much questions." "So Jungkook ran somewhere?" They nodded. I walked away, leaving them.

They need to remember that he's only 16. He's still young and shouldn't be pressured to answer stupid questions.

"Jungkook! Jungkook where are you?!"

There can only be one place I haven't looked yet, the roof.

I found the way to the roof and walked up the stairs and towards the metal door. I pushed it open and stumbled out, looking around for Jungkook.

There was a kid on the bench up here. His eyes were closed so he either must be sleeping or thinking.

I smiled as I walked closer, seeing Jungkook's facial features. I leaned down, pressing my lips against his.

"Jimin. I'm sorry." I sat down next to him with one leg on the bench. "You don't need to apologise. If people asked me multiple questions I would've done the same." He nodded slightly, not looking at me. "Jungkook look at me." He didn't move his head. "Jungkook." I lifted his head up with my index finger and kissed him. I cupped his cheek with one hand and put the other one behind him on the bench arm(?)

"I have a plan." I grinned, leaning my forehead against his. "And what is that?" He smiled.

"You'll see."

---

"What did you do?!"

Jungkook was shocked at what I did. "Now you'll have to sleep in my room." I half smiled. He sent me a look. "But you didn't have to take my bed apart!" "It was the only thing I thought of! Now come with me!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me to my dorm. Of course we had to be silent and not get caught because it's past midnight and what we are doing is quite illegal.

"Mr Park. Mr Jeon. What are you two doing?"

Shit.