Her

I was walking to school and Jacob wasn't walking with me like usual. I turned my head and saw him walking a little ways back. He must've still been upset from our argument. I walked inside my school and went to my locker. I grabbed my math stuff and walked to class. The day went by slow. I was in fourth period when I heard we had a new student. Her name was..... Kayla?!? Great, just great.

I saw Jacob in sixth period and he turned around and said "Did you see her? Do you have any classes with her?"

I rolled my eyes "Fourth period." I said with a sigh.

"Now do you know why I really like her?"

I walked out of the school and saw Jacob waiting. I thought he would've been waiting for me but when I asked him he said he was waiting for Kayla. I started to walk home and I heard giggling behind me. I turned around and Kayla was practically walking on Jacob. They were so close you would've thought it was negative forty degrees outside and they were trying to keep warm. I turned back around and kept walking. I went up to my room and started to do my homework. I heard something outside. I looked out my window and saw Jacob and Kayla talking. Jacob must be a comedian with how much she was laughing. I didn't want to eavesdrop but... I did. They were talking about school and stupid things. I decided to zone them out and go on my blog. I wrote about the day and how we had a new student that was dating my crush that I have had for a year. I wanted to go on a run to get everything off my mind. I guess I had a lot on my mind because I ran three miles. I got home and got a shower. I got changed looked out my window and Kayla was still there. I looked at the wrong time because they headed in for a kiss. My heart dropped. I was angry and upset and happy. I was happy that he was happy but I was sad because he wasn't happy with me, he was happy with another girl. And I was angry because just last year we almost kissed ourselves. You would've thought that he would've eased me into the details.