When we met...

It was my first day of a new school and I was starting in the middle of the school year. Just my luck! I won't have any friends and I'll be an introvert until I move again. My dad's in the military and this is our fifth move in the last year. We ended up in Virginia.
I got to the school and went straight to the office, trying to avoid everyone I saw so no one would notice me. I got there and they assigned me a "buddy" to show me around the school. Her name was Isabel, Issy for short. She showed me around the entire school. We had most of our classes together so she would be able to help catch me up on everything.
My first class was advanced math. Since I didn't stay in places very long, I didn't make many friends so I focused on my academics.
I went through the day perfectly fine and then I saw him. It was sixth period advanced ela and I was nervous because I heard that this teacher was mean and harsh. Now I was even more nervous than I was. He was the hottest middle schooler I've ever seen. He had brown hair and chestnut eyes. Oh my lord I couldn't handle it. I was burning up from being so nervous around him.
We had a seating chart, and OF COURSE, my seat was right behind his. Our teacher, Ms.Brown, asked the mysterious hotty to explain our journals called journals with a twist. He turned around and I started to turn red hot.

"First day huh?"

"Hee. Yeah..."

"Don't be nervous. Despite what people say if you're a good student you don't need to worry about any of the teachers. Oh..Sorry, I'm Jacob. And you are?"

I stuttered. "Sarah."

He talked to me about journals with a twist. It seemed complicated but he made them sound easy. I thought to myself... "This year may not be so bad after all."