Awkward...

I woke up and was super excited to got to school. I got dressed and did all of the usual things. I grabbed my backpack and opened the door. I texted Jacob to see when he was ready and he came running out. We started walking. We walked side by side because we were friends again. We got to school and I saw Matthew. Both him and Jacob had purple on their faces because of their fight. I walked with Jacob though. At lunch, Jacob and I sat together and Kayla and Matthew sat together. Matthew and Kayla were making out the whole lunch period. Jacob must've seen the hurt in my eyes.

"Hey. Don't worry about them. They've made their choice."

"You're right..." I said.

I swear I saw both Matthew and Kayla eyeing us at times but I didn't care. I was happy with my friends.

Jacob and I raced home that day. Of course I beat him because I run a lot.

"I'm gonna beat you at something." He said slowly so he could catch his breath.

"Good luck with that!" I said with a giggle. We went up to my room to do homework. Luckily we got it done in 30 minutes. As usual, we just hung out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note

Sorry for the shorter chapter. I've had a lot of school work and I have some great ideas for the next few chapters. Hop you have a nice day :)