A New Friend

We kept the kiss going. It was nice. I finally got to kiss him. My first crush ever actually kissed me. I mean it's been three years but still, it was worth the wait. He held my face as I ran my fingers through his hair. We pulled apart and stared at each other. I couldn't help but smile.

"You're so beautiful." He said with a smile.

We continued to stare at each other. Jacob's phone buzzed.

"I gotta go. See ya."

"B-bye." I stuttered. I was so confused.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. It was a lot of thinking in that shower. I stepped out and dried myself. I went into my room and got into one of my clean lacrosse penny's and shorts. I got on my blog and started writing and writing. I had a lot to confess. My mom called me down for dinner. I ate the chicken she made then went back upstairs and went to bed. It was only 8 but I was tired. I had a long day. Since it was summer, I woke up to the beautiful sun. Everything just seemed better in my eyes. I don't know, I guess that kiss had more of an impact than I thought. I decided to stay inside today and just relax. I've had a pretty hectic week. I sat down and immediately heard a knock on my door. I was hoping that it was Jacob but it was Kristina.

"Hey girl. What's up?" Kristina asked.

"Great news. But I can't tell you here. " I said.

I pulled her inside and down to my basement and told her.

"Oh. My.  Lordy. GIRL IM SO HAPPY!" She screamed. She called her friend Georgia to come over. I hadn't met her yet. It's funny because Kristina didn't even ask, it's like she practically lives here in my own home. Georgia got here and we became immediate best friends. We told each other EVERYTHING. It was mind blowing.

"So he just kissed you?" Georgia asked.

"Yep." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"So why were you guys hanging out in the first place?"

"Well..he's uh...kind of my neighbor." I said with a weak ass smile.

"WHAT? AND YOU HAVENT TALKED TO HIM SINCE THE KISS?" Georgia practically screamed.

"...no?" I said.

"Boo boo, when's he gonna make his next move?"

"I don't know." I said. I really didn't. And it pained me to not know.

We hung out the rest of the day and Georgia was gonna spend the night. We went up to my room. Georgia looked out my window and saw a shadow in the room across from her.

"Is that where he lives?" She asked with a devious smile.

"Uh....yeah." I said.

I shouldn't have said that.