Spring Break: Part 2

Everyone left so I was all alone. I mostly spent the time on my blog and YouTube. I decided to be productive and go on a jog. I saw someone out the corner of my eye but kept going. I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and it was Jacob. (Note: I am wearing a sports bra and shorts)

"Oh hey." I said

" I didn't know you were staying for spring break."

"Yeah, my dad is on duty all the time so we had to stay." I said.

"Oh, well, wanna hang out or are you busy?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, sure, I'm free. Just let me go put on actual clothing."

I ran home and put my hair up in a bun and put on a blouse with jean shorts. I put a flower crown on to look a little hipster and put on my favorite sandals. I put on deodorant and perfume so I wouldn't smell like sweat. I walked to his house so that I wouldn't be sweatier than I already was.

I got to his house and we went inside and sat on the couch. His mom was there but was asleep because it was her day off. We decided to watch netflix and we actually watched netflix, WE'RE IN SEVENTH GRADE FOR GOD'S SAKE! He inched closer and closer to me and "stretched" and out his arm around me. I nuzzled into his shoulder when his mom walked in.

"*cough ahem cough*" she coughed.

"OH MOM!" He jumped up. "We were just hanging out. Nothing was happening..."

"Ok...." She said. "I'll just be making cookies..."

"I should probably go." I said.

"No! Wait! We can go hang out in my room." He said.

"Ok."

We walked up to his room and just talked and laughed. We didn't do anything else. We were just...friends.
We hung out everyday for the rest of spring break.