The Truth

Georgia and I went back home. She never told me what happened between her and Jacob. She had to leave which made me sad but I knew we were going to hang out soon. I really wanted to go to the park again because damn that place was beautiful. I started walking and a hand grabbed mine and interlocked with my fingers. I turned to see Jacob!

"Hi gorgeous." He says with a huge smile.

I blushed.

"So where you going?" He asked.

"Back to the park." I said.

"May I come with?"

"I mean, if you want." Why'd you say that Sarah.

We walked to the park. Hand and hand. I didn't know I could be so happy.

2 months later

Today is our anniversary. I got him food and Nike sweatshirt. I gave it to him after school when we got home. He got me a big bear, chocolate, and jewelry. Weren't down to his basement and started watching a movie. We made out during most of it. He's an amazing kisser. I had to go home because of homework. Ugh. I didn't want to but I had too. I went upstairs to my room. I usually do my homework downstairs but I wanted to do it upstairs. I got upstairs and heard Jacob talking on the phone.

"I can't keep going on with this bet, I don't have real feelings...."

"I'm don't want to hurt her. I'm done with her. I'm breaking it off."