Surprise

A/N : Hey guys, I was wondering. Do any of you know what sport Jacob plays. I've seen his snapchat and I see him wearing a jersey for something sometime and I never know what it is. Thanks :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Georgia and I stayed up till 4. I was so tired that I fell asleep in the middle of a sentence. I woke up to Georgia shoving me at 10 in the morning. She said she had a surprise. I went downstairs to food. My favorite. I can go on and on and on about food. Oh! Right, back to the story.

"Thanks mom." I said.

She said your welcome and went upstairs to clean.

"So what's the surprise?"

"At 8 I went to go pick out an outfit at the mall. My mom picked me up. WE are going to park." Georgia replied.

"Okkkkk." I said skeptical.

The outfit that she picked out practically explained me. It was just plain shorts with a lacrosse shirt. It was plain but it had the one thing that I loved the most in this world. Lacrosse <3. I put my hair up in a ponytail. We walked to the park.

I saw Jacob and turned to Georgia.

"No. We're leaving."

"No, we are not." She said with another sly smile.

"No. It's way too awkward between us."

"Get over it little baby." She argued.

We started to walk around and take in the scenery. I have to admit, the park was pretty beautiful. I can't believe I've never came here before. While I was off looking at some beautiful flowers, I heard faint talking. I looked up and saw Georgia and Jacob talking. This couldn't be good.  I stood up and was about to go over to them but someone grabbed my arm.

"Hi Sarah!" It was John.

"Oh hey John." I said.

"Here by yourself?"

"No. I'm here with Georgia but she's over there talking to Jacob." I said pointing at them.

"Oh. Jacob really likes you." He confessed.

"I think I may have known." I said.

"How?" He said with a worried expression.

"Uhhhhhh. Welllllll, something happened."

"Like?" He asked.

"A kiss...." I said unsure.

"WHAT? WHEN?" He practically yelled.

"Shhhhh!" I said. "Last night."

"Oh. My. God."

"Don't tell anyone! He hasn't talked to me since the kiss so I don't know what to do."