Chapter 1

Alan's POV proguel
I pulled on my white corset and Did my Eye liner. I grabbed my white Spiked collar and put that on. When I was finished I walked out of my dressing room to see Kellin with his back turned. I wrapped my tail around his And looked at him. "You ready"he asked. I nodded and we walked out there as house music started playing. I spun around,Seeing guys reaching out for me. I smirked at them And ran my tail under ones chin. "You can look but you can't touch"i said. When my shift was over I stayed in my Out fit and walked out on the dance floor. I was dancing with Someone when I felt Hands on my hips moving with me. I smiled dropping down and grinding against him. I turned around to see who it was and he was holy Fucking ginger. He had the prettiest brown eyes, spiked brown hair. "Hi"I breathed out. "Hello kitten"He said pulling me closer. I smiled wrapping my tail around his waist. He smiled down at me. We moved our hips alone to the music. "Let's take this to the private room"I whispered in his ear and Walked away swaying me hips. I could hear him following behind me. I walked into the room right as he did. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the bed. I sat on his lap and ran my hands threw his hair. Holy shit his hairs soft. "do you want a dance or what ever you want"I said almost stuttering. "Mmmmmmm"he said kissing up my neck. "I want you"he said trailing his hands down to my ass and pulling me closer. I smirked and connected our lips. I could feel a bulge in his pants and it was pressing against my leg. I palmed him threw his pants. He moaned flipped us laying me down. He kissed down my neck. Sucking,Licking,& biting at my skin. I moaned and ran my hands threw his Hair. I flipped us over and Got off him. I sat up and tried to untie my corset but I couldn't reach it. I felt his hands on back and felt him undue my Corset. I pulled it off and felt him kiss my back to my neck. "I will pay you to be mine, you can live in my house and we can do what ever you want"He said. I sat there thinking and nodded. And you have no idea what I got myself into when became Austin carliles personal toy.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER.I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WAS WORKING ON BOTH OF MY STORIES AT THE SAME TIME. SO ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW. NOW IMA GO UPDATE KELLIC

Listening to scream~by: avenged sevenfold