Chapter 18

Alan's POV
I sat there staring at Austin as he was kneeled onto the ground in front of me. I love him. "Yes"I said. "YES YES YES"I yelled attacking him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me back. "Guys why don't we get out of these close and get on some other close and go to the carnival here"Austin said. We nodded and decided we would meet them back at the store beside the hotel they are staying at. We got up and walked back to the Limo getting in and Headed back go the house. We walked in and went to our room getting out of our fancy clothes. I grabbed my bat royalty
( Still can't believe that SiredToBands has a pair of bat royalty Shoes My mum won't buy meh a pair ). Shoes,My So far away avenged sevenfold shirt,and Black shorts. I looked at Austin and he was wearing a Slipknot muscle-T,Some black skinnys,and DAYUM his arms look nice. We walked out going to the Limo and that guy drove us to the hotel they were staying at. We got out and walked to the store seeing Ashley and Chris waiting for us. I looked down and saw Ashely's shoes."yay we have the same shoes"Ashley said Her red and black hair getting in her face. I smiled at her and we got into the limo on our way to the carnival.

15 minutes later

We got out of the limo making out way into the carnival. "Guys I know a way we can get in for free"I said. "How"they asked. "Can you climb a fence"I asked and they nodded. "Ash you might wanna take off your shoes"I said talking mine off too. I climbed up the fence throwing my shoes down landing perfectly on my feet. I put my Shoes back on waiting for the others. Next things I know I'm on the ground and Ashley's hair is in my face. Me being the cat I am started playing with it. She giggled and got up. Then chris came down landing on his feet and then Austin. Me and Ashely climbed on their backs and they started walking. Then I saw A booth where you throw a baseball in the hole (Hehehe). "AUSTIN I WANNA DO THAT"I said excitedly. He chuckled and walked over there letting me down. I grabbing my wallet out of my back pocket getting ready to pay until Austin handed the guy the money. I looked at him and pouted making him chuckle. I grabbed a ball throwing it but it didn't make it threw the hole. I did it again and again until there was no more Left. I frowned because I wasn't able to get The ginger kitty. I looked at Austin And pulled his wrist but he wouldn't move. He paid the guy getting another set of balls (HAHAHA). Next thing I know The guys looks shocked and Is handing Austin the Huge Ginger kitten. Austin pecked my lips handing it to me. I squealed and jumped on Austin. "It's sooooo cute"I gushed. Ashely,Chris,and Austin laughed making me pout. They chuckled and Austin picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "Austin"I squealed hitting his ass. "Oh kinky"he said making me Laugh. "If you don't let me down you ain't getting nun tonight"I said And he immediately sat me down letting me on his back.

We walked around for about 3 hours and then headed back. "Nice meeting you guys"I said. "You too"Ashley and Chris said Before walking into the hotel. Me and Austin got back into The limo and Made our way back to the house. We pulled up in front of it and got out of the car waking inside. We sat on the couch. I laid back closing my eyes as Austin went to the bathroom. (hehehe I'm at 666 words now). Then I felt Austin lay over top of me. "Hello love"I said opening my eyes looking a My new fiancé. I wrapped my legs around his waist smiling cheekily at him. He smiled back before grabbing my waist and pulling forward. I ribs my lower half to his and kissed down his neck nibbling at the tattooed skin. "Let's go up to the room"I whispered into his ear nibbling on the ear lobe before getting up and walking to the room and stripping out of my clothes leaving me in my Underwear. Austin walked into the room and pulled me on the bed with him. He connected our lips pulling me into a passionate kiss making me wrap my arms around his neck. I pulled austins shirt off running my hands up his chest to his neck running my hands threw his hair. I pulled at his pants pulling his pants and his underwear off. I kissed down his neck and nibbled at it. He pulled at my underwear lifting my legs up so he could take them off. He got up and walking to a dresser and opening it pulling out a bottle of something and opening the cap and putting some of it on his 🍆🌶🌽🍡🍭🍾 Member. He walked over and Lined him self up at my entrance going in slowly making me  grip the Sheets and moan softly. He then started to move slowly making me bite my lip and throw my head back. I wrapped my arms around his neck moving my hips along with his. His hands went to my waist and he gripped them pulling me in me closer to him. He bucked his hips and Groaned. He kissed my neck and Bit it making me moan. "Cum with me kitten"he whispered into my ear. Then pounded into me harder this time making me scream and let out a moan. He pulled out of me and laid down pulling me next to him. "I love you"he panted. "I love you too"I said. "Forever kitten"He said kissing my lips. "And ever Master"I said pecking his lips and burying my Face into his chest and was consumed by darkness.

LAST CHAPTER UNTIL EPILOGUE IM GONNA DO IT NOW. R.I.P Jimmy the rev Sullivan

Listening to So far away - by avenged sevenfold