Chapter 11

Austins POV
I was in a white room And I heard a annoying beeping sound. I opened my eyes blinded by the light to see my best friends in the freaking uncomfortable Hospital chairs they have. I sat up and then let out a groan (no not like That Lol jk). I winced in pain and sat up,I looked over and saw a plate of food so I picked up a Spoon and threw it at Phils head,and threw a Carton of milk at Tino,and then threw a pudding cup at Aaron. "HOW SON OF MOTHER FUCK JESUS FUCKING UNICORN SHITS WHO THE HELL DID THAT"Tino yelled. I chuckled raising my hand. "Asshole"he muttered. "What happened to Alan"I asked. They all looked down frowning. "I-I-Is He okay"I asked terrified of what happened. "I think we need to sign you out first"Aaron said. I nodded and Phil went to go get a nurse. "Hello mr.Carlile how are you feeling,Like fucking squidgy shit how the fuck do you think I feel"I said with an attitude. "That's great"She said cheekily. What the fuck. "Well all you need to do is sign this and You can leave"she said and winked at me before walking out swaying her hips. "Is this bitch for real"I asked Aaron. He just chuckled and I started signing myself out. When I was finished I found out I had 2 or 3 broken ribs I just needed to be careful and all that shit. I got up careful wincing at the pain but kept walking. I went into the bathroom with my clothes and Took off my shirt. (Mmmmmm dem smexy aus10 muscles). I looked at my Scar that's on my Chest reminding me of what Alan said to me 'i love how the scar just erases all the ink.Just makes me think your ink is broken and you were at one point too and just like the skin You came back together and healed'. I didn't realize I was crying and until I felt tears running down my face. I sniffled wiping my tears. I walked out in my Muscle-T And black skinny jeans with some converse. I walked out and went up to the doctor. "Take me to Alan ashbys room please"I said. He nodded and took me to his room. When I walked in I gasped at what I saw. He had Bruises covering his perfect skin. A broken arm,4 Broken Ribs and A busted lip. They said if they wouldn't of gotten there on time he would be dead. "I'll give you some privacy"the doctor said giving me a sad look before walking out. "Kitten please wake up Please I can't lose you. don't give up baby I know that it's shaky Ill be by your side All day and night"I said and kissed his cheek. I sat there holding his hand and went into a deep sleep.

I KNOW ITS SHORT YEAH YEAH YEAH BUT ITS LIKE 12:30 WHERE I AM SO BYEEEEEEE

Listening to OM&M