Chapter 7

WARNING:Rape will be in this chapter Skip if you want too

Alan's POV
It was about 7:20 and people would be arriving soon. Austin told me to stay close to him cause there were some pervs and would go after anything with a dress on. I sat on the couch moving my tail so I didn't sit on it and played with it until someone Rung the doorbell. "KITTEN CAN YOU GET THAT IM USING THE BATHROOM"Austin yelled (Yes Austin take ur piss in peace). "Okay"I says quietly and Walked to the door. He opened it and saw A short guy probably Mexican with another Guy beside him dressed in a dress. He finally noticed who it was as Kellin and vic. "KELLYBEAR"I shouted. "ALLYCAT"he yells back and Kellin tackles me. "WHERE HAVE U BEEN"Kellin says to me. "I've been here numb nuts"I sassed. "Dude isn't that the dress that you wanted so much"Kellin asked Wide eyed. I smiled widely and nodded. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT IT WAS LIKE ALOT OF MONEY"he yelled. "I bought it for him"I head austins voice say. We turned around and saw him Walking over. "Hey vic"He said. "What's up Austin"Vic said. "Nothing much"Austin said. "So how do you two know each other"Kellin asked. "Meow"I said. He smiled and then more people started coming into the house yelling and talking and Then someone yelled I BROUGHT THE BEER. I shook my head and Felt someone grab my hand. I looked over and saw Austin Holding my hand smiling At me. I smiled back and we started Walking around. I stayed quiet as Austin talked. "Austin I'm gonna go to the bathroom"I told him. He smiled at me and nodded. I Walked up stairs trying not to fall in these huge ass heels and went into the bathroom Closing the door and doing my business and made my way out of the bathroom until I felt arms around my waist. I didn't know it was because Austin isn't This short he's really but this guy is really tall too. "Hello there kitty cat"the guy slurred Making kitty cat Sound funny with his accent. "H-Hi"I said quietly. "Wanna go have,Have some,Some fun"He asked running his hand up my dress. I whimpered and slapped his hand away. "Aw come on little kitty Don't be such a sour pussy"he said and Gripped onto my thighs pulling me forward. My eyes filled with tears and He pulled me into a room throwing me on the bed. He crawled on top of me Kissing my neck. I hit him in the head and pushed him off. I ran to the door until I felt him grab me Hitting me against the door. "Awwww little pussy cat gonna cwy"He said in a baby voice. I pushed his arms off me and pushed him away but he threw me to the floor. "Oh I'm gonna have fun with you"he said and Ripped my dress off. I whimpered and then felt an awful pain in Ass. I cried out and gripped my hips hard bruising them. There was a Knock on the door. "Alan are you in there"I heard Someone say and relied it was Austin. "Come on mate I'm busy right now"I heard my Rapist say. "Oh sorry man I'm just looking for Alan"Austin said opening the door. He stopped when he saw me on the floor crying the Man behind me. "Alan"Austin said and looked at The Man. "WHAT THE FUCK OLIVER"Austin yelled tackling him. "Why the hell are you hitting me The bloody slut is a hybrid They are worthless Why the hell Was one here anyways"The man Oliver said. Austin growled at him. "He's here with me"he said and then everything went black.

HELLO KITTYS OMG GOING TO NORTH CAROLINA TOMORROW MORNING CANT WAIT ILL UPDATE NEXT WEEK BAIIIIII

LISTENING TO FAR FROM HOM BY FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH