Chapter 3

Austins POV (Hell yeah)
I woke up the next day and looked over seeing Alan sleeping peacefully With his Beautiful ginger hair in his Face. I got up walking to the Bathroom getting ready for work. You see I own Strip clubs,Bars,And Hahaha a Porn site (I had to couldn't help it). And it's the biggest One most famous all kinds and I make my money from it. I started the water to get into the shower waiting for it to heat up. I got into the shower letting the warm water Run down my back. I tilted my head back letting the water Go down my face. I did what I had to do and got out drying off. I wrapped a towel around my waist walking out. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:00am. I walked over to my closet opening it up grabbing my business suit and putting it on. Then I got an idea to keep My kitten busy. I smirked walking over to him on the bed. I picked him up carefully trying not to wake him up. I walked over to The pole in my room setting him down grabbing the hand cuffs and Bandana Out of the nightstand beside my bed. I went down stairs and Went to my basement I keep all of my Toys (Oh *Wiggles eyebrows weirdly*) down there. I grabbed the vibrater,I walked back up stairs and grabbed the Tape that I had. I walked into my room my Tape the vibrater onto his (SHLONG😹) Member. I felt my pockets feeling if everything was in there. I smirked and Cuffed his hands around the pole and Took the bandana Gagging him. I kissed his for head and walked out When I got into the car I took the Vibrater's remote and started it Medium. I smirked and drove away Waiting until I checked up on him.

Alan's POV
I woke up feeling something vibrating Coursing threw me. I moaned and opened my eyes looking down. I saw there was A Fucking Vibrater taped To my Dick. I let out a muffled groan and pulled at my hands but Something was around them. I noticed they were hand cuffs. The vibrating increased and I Let out a loud muffled moan. I started sweating and Moaning a lot. I tried to reach my hand out For my member but I couldn't. I groaned And let out a big breath and then I felt that feeling in my Stomach. I exploded everywhere (Damn Alan). I felt the Vibrating increase and I Moaned. Fuck this is torture.

5 hours later
Sweat dripped down my face,I came a total of 18 times and Austin has checked up on Me about 2 times. "Awwwww Kitten Are you tired"He Teased but I knew he was truly concerned under all that Evil,Sexiness. I whimpered as I came again and pulled on my Cuffs. "Don't pull on them you'll hurt your wrist"he said. "I have to go kitten I have a meeting in 5 minutes I'll be home at 7:00"he said And hung up And then the vibrating increases. I CANT BELIEVE THAT MONSTER HAS A REMOTE. I stopped pulling on the cuffs and just say there.

7:00pm

I heard the door shut and I opened my eyes but didn't all the way. I heard feet walking up the stairs and the door opened. I saw it was Austin and He sat me up off the floor. He took the gag out of my mouth using it to wipe some of the Saliva off my mouth. I groaned and he turned the vibrater off and took it off of my (SHLONG I CANT😹) member. He unlocked the cuffs and pulled them down. "I told you not to pull on them"he scolded. He ran his hand over my wrist making me hiss in pain. He stopped and Picked me up. He put me on the bed and moved my hair out of my face. "I'm gonna go get some ice"he said and walked out. I closed my eyes tired and wore out. Austin came back in and Put the ice pack on my wrist. I hissed in pain but then it numbed my Wrist taking the pain away. I closed my eyes feeling Austins lips press to my head and he walked out. I was then consumed by darkness.

HELLO MY LITTLE KITTYS 3 CHAPTER YESH LOLOLOLOLOL SO YEAH I DID TWO CHAPTERS AND I WATCHED A MOVIE CALLED SOUTHPAW ITS SO SAD I CRIED OKIE SO IMA GO BAIIII

Listening to
BMTH~True friends
5FdP~The bleeding
Pantera~Walk
Paramore~Decode