Chapter 13

7 months
Austins POV
I sat there in the same spot for 7 months I gave The people at work off until Alan wakes up and I go back to work. "So um I don't know if you can hear me but um I miss you a lot I feel alone without you Um I wrote a song for you and I um I hope you like it"I said and Aaron came in sitting beside me while Phil and tino came in with there stuff. (Tino has a mini drum set).

Another you by Of mice & men
White walls
Filled with nothing
But nervous paces
All around I see
Something's off
Inside of myself
I see it in their faces

Say anything,Say anything s
Say anything that can makes this okay
Take it away,Take it away
Take away all of this emptiness I feel
Cause I will never find another you

Another you,Another you.

I still hear you in the house (Whispering)
I still feel you in my bones (In these veins)
And like the portraits in the hall (can't help but think)
I wish you were staring back at me (but you're gone)

Say anything,Say anything
Say anything that can make this all okay
Take it away,Take it away
Take away all Of this emptiness I feel
Cause I will never find another (I will find myself )
I will never another you

So I'll carry you with me In my dreams,My memory
So I'll carry you with me (you'll always be with me) in my dreams my memory
So I'll carry you with me,You'll always be my memory

Say anything,say anything
Say anything that can makes this all okay
Take it away,Take it away,
Take away all of this emptiness I feel
Cause I will never find another (I will never find myself)
I will never find another you

Song over

I a tear ran down my cheek And I stood up walking out of the room. I leaned against the wall hitting my head repeatedly on the wall. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WHERES AUSTIN"I heard that familiar voice cry. I stood up quickly running into the room. "ALAN"I yelled and hugged him. "I missed you so much"I said starting to cry. "I heard everything Every word you said over the past 11 months,And the song"he said and started to cry. "I'm sorry I put you threw all of this shit"he said. "We'll give you guys some privacy"I heard Aaron say. "But I wanna stayyyyyy"I hear Tino whine. "GET UR ASS OUT OF THIS ROOM"I heard Aaron boom and then I heard Tino and Phil saying "Ow ow ow ow ow". "It's okay kitten you didn't do anything it's not your fault okay I'll always love you even if I which will never happen hate you"I said and pecking his lips. "I love you"he whispered. "I love you more"I said. "I love you most"he said. "Not possible"I Smiled and kissed his plump lips that healed Btw. I pet his ears making him purr softly and kissed his head. "Lay down while I go get the nurse You need ur rest"I said. He nodded laying down as I went to go get the nurse.

HELLO MY HELLA CUTIE KITTYS I THINK I MIGHT END THIS STORY AND DU AN EPILOGUE AFTER THIS CHAPTER LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD OR NOT

Listening to the calm -By OM&M