Chapter 16

Austins POV
Me and Alan decided to get away from everything for A week or two so I got us tickets to go to Puerto Rico (practically my whole family lives there). We were at the air port right now And they were about to call our flight so we stood up walking to where we were supposed to get on at. They called our flights and we got on first class. We sat there and I noticed Alan was holding my hand tightly. "You okay kitten"I asked. "Y-Y-Yeah"he said stuttering. "You don't like planes do you"I asked. "Fucking hate them"he said gripping my hand tighter As we took off. He laid his head on my shoulder closing his eyes dosing off as did I.

9 or 10 hours later
"Sir The flight is about to land"the flight attendant said. I nodded and she gave me a wink before walking away swaying her hips. I rolled my eyes and tapped Alan's shoulder trying to wake him up. "Kitten wake up The plane is about to land"I said. He groaned before opening his eyes. The plane landed and we got off the bus and walked to the limo I had rented. So what I like going in style. We got in and the guy drove us to my beach house I have here. Alan was sleeping on my shoulder so I picked him up carrying him inside and laying him down on my bed. I got out of my clothes and stayed in my Boxers getting in the bed with him and pulling him into my chest As he nuzzled into it and Then I was consumed my darkness 💤💤.

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MOTHER FUCKER

listening to falling in reverse