Chapter 11

Chanel..

Today is the day of Chris's party. Me and Jalynne decided to go together since we really haven't been spending anytime together.

"Girl , I can not wait to get to this party. I'm going get so fucking wasted girl ! Yaaas !" She was dancing.

"Hell naw , if you get drunk you ain't coming home with me. Last time this happened , you was throwing up everywhere."

She smacked her lips. "I'm going home with Jay either way it go. Going get me some booty."

"Y'all having sex already ?"

"Yeah , duh Chanel."

"Wow." I shook my head and continued to apply my make up. I wasn't getting too dressed up tonight. I was just going to wear a cropped white tank , pom pom shorts , and white sandals.

The party started at 10 and it was now after 11 o'clock.

"You ready ?" I asked Jalynne.

"Yeah , let's go."

When we pulled up it was packed. They had cars parked all up the block.

"I can't believe Chris is having a party , knowing his momma will kill him if he fucked up her house."

"That's his problem , I came to party." She laughed.

When we walked it , the weed smell was strong as hell. They had girl twerking everywhere and boys tryna fuck. The usual.

"Same old shit." She mumbled.

We walked hand in hand to the kitchen where Chris , Jay , X , Calvin , Blake , Jas and two other girls were. They were all standing around the counter drinking.

"Hey y'all." We said.

"Hey." They all said. Me and Jalynne stood in the open space around the counter.

"What y'all doing ?"

"Bouta take some shots. Y'all down ?" Calvin asked.

"I'm good." I said.

Jalynne looked at me and rolled her eyes. "I am. What we taking ?"

"Patron."

"Hell yeah , pass two over here." She danced.

"Why you not drinking ?" X asked me.

"I don't drink. Chris do you have some fruit punch or sum ?"

"Yeah , in the fridge." I nod and made my way over. When I was looking for it I felt arms snake around my waist.

"So my girl don't drink ? She's a good girl huh ?" I smirked.

"Yes , I am."

"You wasn't so good the other night when you was dry humping a nigga.

"Hush ! That's suppose to be a secret." I turned around.

"It still is." He leaned down and pecked my lips. "What took you so long to get here ?"

"Girl stuff. Had to come here looking good right ?"

"No you don't. You already belong to me , unless you coming here for some other nigga."

I did a fake laugh. "Very funny." I escaped his hold and went to find a cup. After I fixed my drink , I went stood next to Chris.

We stood in the kitchen talking and stuff until I heard 679 by Fetty Wap come on.

"Ouu , this my song." I threw my hands up.

"Come on girl." Jalynne grabbed my hand and we made out way to where everyone was dancing.