Chapter 9

Michael Taylor..

I was in my office discussing business with Marcus. To me , Marcus was like a son. Since I didn't have a blood son , most likely I would hand over my empire to Marcus.

Chanel used like Marcus back in the day , but I didn't trust him enough with my baby girl. I didn't trust anyone with my baby girl.

"Boss , I really think we should tell your family about what's going on."

"I'll decide when the time is right."

"No offense, but you already got your oldest daughter pissed at you. She might try to run away or something. That will be right up A alley."

"See that's your problem young blood. You don't look at the over all big picture. I know what I'm doing just watch and learn."

"I'm just trying to look out for-" I cut him off.

"Chanel . I know you like her, but let's just be clear. Besides looking after her when I'm not around, your relationship with her is strictly professional. Understand ?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay so-" I stopped when I heard the front door slam. I heard Jenee say something but I couldn't make the words out exactly. The fussing came closer and closer towards my office. The door flew open and she stepped in.

She was dressed so sexy with her tight skirt and high heels. Her face showed anger. Jenee stepped in behind her with a pissed expression.

"Where the hell is my daughter Michael ?"

Chanel ...

When we woke up this morning , Chris and I decided to go do something fun. First we went to Sky Zone and then we went to get some ice cream.

"Thanks Chris."

"For what ?" He chuckled.

"For today , for making me feel better." I smiled.

"That's what best friends are for."

"I know , but anyway , how about you ? How have you been ? I never really asked you."

"I been cool. Me and Jas back together. We finally decided to stop playing games with each other. Well , I decided to stop playing games with her." I laughed.

"It's about damn time. You're all she ever talks about."

"I love her."

"I know , y'all cute or whatever." He laughed.

"So what's up with Jay and Jalynne ?"

"I guess they together now. She spends a lot of time with him."

"Yeah. I hope both y'all are careful."

"We are Chris."

My buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Cece.

'Come home , now !'

"Hey , can you take me home ?"

...

When we pulled up , they was a nice Audi in the driveway.

"Who's that for ?" Chris asked.

"I don't know , but I'll let you know later."

"Aight , bye."

I got out the car and went in the house. As soon as I closed the door , Cece ran towards me.

"Go in dad's office." I nod confused. The closer I got , the louder the arguing got. There were three voices.

I opened the door and they all stopped arguing.