Chapter 15

Cece...

When I woke up the next morning I was sad. Last night was Chanel's first night in the hospital. Marcus was supposed to be spending the night , but he came here late last night angry. I guessed him and Chanel had a fight.

I knocked on the guest room door where he was sleeping. Dad left town last night to go handle business. And mom went somewhere I didn't know of.

He didn't answer but I went in anyway. He was in the bed sleeping on his back. One arm over his face. I sat on the bed trying to wake him.

"Marcus ? Get up."

"Ciara get out."

"I want to go see Chanel."

"Well, you gotta find a way to get there cause I can't take you."

"What ? Why ?"

"Because Chanel is mad at me."

"What did you do ?" I ask. He chuckled.

"How do you know that I did something ?"

"Because you're a guy." He laughed.

"I said some shit to her that I shouldn't have. It wasn't the time , especially since her head is in other places ?"

"You mean with the concussion ?" I asked confused.

"Um .. yeah."

"I need to see her."

"Don't one of your friends drive ?"

I smirk. "Yeah."

He looked at me weirdly. "And I'm not talking about that nigga either."

"What are talking about ?"

"Some nigga named Malik."

"Malik ? How do you know about Malik ?"

"Chanel told me."

I roll my eyes. "Marcus he's cool. And I know for sure he'll take me straight there and back."

He sighed running a hand down his face. "I guess you can-"

"Thank you thank you thank you." I kiss his cheek multiple times.

"Yeah , but I want to meet him."

"Okay , no problem." I rush in my room to find something to wear.

Jalynne...

I had an appointment at the doctors today , so I figured that I'd drop by to see Chanel while I was here. She's my best friend and we haven't been spending time like we should.

"Ms. Anderson ?" The doctor stepped into the room with his clip board.

"Yes ?"

"We ran the test and it says here that you are... pregnant." I froze.

"What ? That can't be right !"

"You are sexually active right ?"

"Y-yes sir." I began to cry.

"Birth control?"

"Yes."

"You do know that birth control doesn't always work. The test results are right. Congratulations." He smiled but I was not happy.

"Oh my God. He's going to kill me ." He sobbed into my hands.

"Perhaps you want to consider abortion or adoption maybe ?"

"No , I can't. Thank you doctor."

"Call me if you have any question." He said as I rush out of the room.