Chapter 19

Chanel..

"you pregnant !?" Jalynne asked.

"yeah." I cried.

"aww , bae. are you okay ?"

"hell no."

"it's gone be okay babe , but you have to tell Jordan." I shook my head.

"well , what the hell you gone do ? you can't raise it by yourself Chanel !"

"I can and I will !"

"how ?"

"I'm moving." I whispered.

"what ?"

"I gotta get outta here Jay. I can't take this anymore. we graduated and the summer is almost over. I got accepted in Florida State and that's where I need to be. I can take my baby with me. I talked to the administration this morning. they're gonna help me."

"well , when are you leaving ?"

"a week."

"well , I'm glad you're doing the best thing for yourself and you child."

"thanks. it means alot."

"of course it does. I'm your best friend."

I laughed. "love you girl."

"love you too nigga."

Jordan...

I got a text from Chanel asking if she could come over so we can talk. I accepted of course. I opened my door and she was standing there looking stressed.

she came in and sat on the sofa and I sat in my chair.

"well.." I dragged.

"..."

"Chanel... Chanel... Chanel !" she turned towards me.

"huh ?"

"you wanted to talk." she looked down at her hands.

"okay , well I'll start. I think it's best we leave each other alone for good. we ain't meant to be. we born enemies mane and this will make everything worst. I got a kid to care for and you got ...stuff I guess." she looked at me blankly. "your turn."

"you said everything I needed to hear." she said staring into space. I got up and sat by her.

"you aight ?"

"yeah , I'm fine. bye X." she got up and rushed and sped off in her car. I shrugged and went back upstairs to check on my babygirl. she was sleep so I layed down too.

Chanel...

"are you sure about this poop ?" Sam asked helping me pack.

"of course. I wouldn't be going if I wasn't sure."

"well , I support you babe. and ima miss you baby." he said hugging me. after he let go Chris walked in looked pissed.

"what's this shit about you leaving town ?"

"I'm going to college Chris."

"you can go to college here ?"

"that's not what's best for me."

"we were gonna go to college together. what happened ?" I felt bad cause he was hurt.

"Chris , things are complicated right and I have to get away."

"so you running away ?"

"getting away." I corrected.

"I'm guessing you didn't talk to your pops ?"