Chapter 20

Michael Taylor...

Today was the day that I get my ex-wife back. I know Chanel will be happy to see her mother before she moves away.

My poor babygirl is lost and pregnant and I wish I could take all the pain from her. the only reason I ain't kill this lil nigga is because he got a baby on the way. if my babygirl wasn't his babymomma as of now ; I wouldve been put his ass to sleep.

"Boss , you ready ?" my best worker asked.

"Shit yeah."

Chanel...

"Well , that's the last of your shit." Chris said sitting on the couch.

"Thank y'all. I really appreciate y'all for helping me."

"Girl , you know we got you." Jalynne said.

"Yeah , what she said." Chris said. I slapped the back of his head.

"You're a dick. you know you gone miss me. huh jas ?"

"riiight." Jas agreed.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Jalynne said tearing up.

"I know. I'll miss you too girl." I said crying myself.

"Omg , I hope you pregnant bitches shut the fuck up." Chris said right before Jas punched him.

"Chris , shut the hell up."

"Man , y'all gone stop fucking with me. When your ass leaving anyway ?"

"4 days."

"Are you excited ?"

"fucking right , I just can't wait to start all over. of course it would be great if I could stay here with y'all or pack y'all in my suitcase and if I could I would , but I know y'all got lives too." I looked at them getting even more emotional. "I love y'all no matter how far or close y'all are. I'll come back and visit , but I just need some..... space."

"It's all good , you know me and your god son gone be coming and visit all the time."

"Me and Chris too , love."

"I love y'all so much."  I smiled.

"we love you ,  too." they said in unison.

"I'm here , bitches !" Sam said busting into my apartment making me and jay laugh and chris and jas sigh in fustration.

"Hey y'all , what y'all doin -" he started said then looked at jas sitting on Chris.

"hey sammy." I said drawing his attention from them. "what you brought me love ?"

he rolled his eyes and looked at me. "some chinese food , I know y'all pregnant bitches be coo coo for coco puffs over that nasty ass shit."

"don't judge us." Jalynne said.

"ooh , Chanel gimme some." Chris said.

"don't be asked my prego cousin to do shit for you , when your BITCH right there. she got feet."

"HOLD UP ? WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH , TRICK ?" Jas said getting up.

"baby , chill out. I got this." Chris said sittting her down. "Aye , bru. don't be coming up in here disrespecting my woman , aight."

"was I talking to you , nigga ? NO ! so bump that shit down !" Sam said getting loud.

"Y'all chill out , Jalynne is 8 months prego. she don't need y'all yelling. so shut it."

"count your blessing pretty boy." Sam said. "well , I just came pass through , I'll see y'all later. Chanel call me so we can turn up before you go , aight ?"