13. Scarlett

Five and a half years ago.
He is perfect, amazing and sweet. Incredibly sweet. He takes me to events all the time. He loves "showing me off". He loves to take me shopping; although it made me uneasy at first.
"I love you and I love spending my money on you." He told me.
Also it's safe to say virgin Scarlett is no longer a virgin. Telling him I was a virgin was extremely embarrassing... but he loves knowing he is my only. It happened about three months after we started dating.
Another Friday night spent together at a charity event. We barely get in the front door before my back is against the door, my legs wrapped around his waist.
"I couldn't keep my eyes off you all night. I could barely focus on anything else." He says kissing my neck.
"Mmm." Is all I manage.
"I want you so bad." He says running his hand up my thigh. "I'm going to make you forget any other man you've ever been with."
Fuck.
I stop kissing him and tense up.
"Baby?" He says.
"I-"
"What is it?" He looks panicked.
"It's just that... well I've never. You know... with anyone... ever."
"What?" He looks surprised. Yup Scarlett the bartender, the girl with the fake ID; is a virgin.
I sigh. "I'm sorry. If you don't want me..." I barely get out before his lips crash against mine. He scoops me up in his arms and carries me to his bedroom. He sets me down on the floor and unzips my sapphire gown. I stand before him in pearl colored heels, white lace panties, and a matching bra. He quickly unclasps my bra, leaving me in my panties and shoes. I move my hands to cover my chest, but he grabs my hands.
"God, you're so beautiful. And you're all mine." He says before he reclaims my lips. His hands move to my panties and he slips them off, taking my shoes off as well, then he walks me backwards to the bed. He grabs my hips and sets me on the bed. My heart is racing a million miles a minute. What if I'm horrible? This man had dated supermodels who have legs for days. I'm not them. The only thing all five foot three of me has are boobs.
He snaps me from my thoughts.
"Lie down on the bed." He whispers in my ear.
"Okay." A tiny voice says. Was that me? Holy fuck. I scoot back on the bed and do as I'm told. Cooper gets undressed and crawls over me. He continues kissing me; my lips, my neck, my chest.
"I'm going to make love to you, Scarlett."
I think I moan his name.
He breaks away to grab a condom and I hear the packet rip open. My eyes are focused on  the ceiling and breathing.
In and out, Scar. In and out.
Next thing I know he is hovering over me, his weight resting on his elbows on each side of me.
"I love you so much, Scar. Are you sure you're ready?" My heart swells hearing that and I nod.
"Yes. I'm sure." He enters me slow and my whole body tenses. Fuck. I dig my nails into his arms.
"Are you okay?" He asks breathing hard. "You're so tight."
"Yes. Keep going." I say and I move my hips to make him move. He repeats his slow thrusts for the next few minutes. The pain starts subsiding, or the pleasure hides it.
I moan his name over and over along with some other choice words. My hips start moving faster as I quicken our pace. Pressure starts building and I'm not sure how much longer I will last. Our kisses are getting sloppy as he moves to my neck.
"Scarlett..." he groans. He is close; his body is tensing and hearing him say my name sets me over the edge and I crash into a free fall. It's like an instant high. I've had orgasams before, but this one is so much more intense. He follows right after me and collapses beside me.
"That. Was. Amazing." He says out of breath and pulls me into him.
"I love you." I whisper. He kisses me slowly.
"I love you so much. More than anything." He whispers as he kisses next to my ear.
We lie a while longer wrapped in each others arms before realization hits and I become insanely uncomfortable.
"Can I take a shower?" I ask.
"Why? You don't like having me all over you?" He asks while raising an eyebrow.
"I love it, but um-well..." I sigh and scrunch up my nose. "You just took my virginity. I kind of need to clean up." I say before hiding my face under my hands.
"Why are you embarrassed? It makes me want to take you again." He laughs. "Please, Scar, don't be embarrassed." He kisses my forhead."Can I shower with you?" He asks.
"Yes." I smile at him.
We both get out of bed and he turns on the light.
I can feel my cheeks get red as we look at the bed.
"Oh. I think I ruined your sheets..." I whisper.
"Ruined? No way. I'm going to save them like this, just a reminder that you are mine. Only mine."
"Eww." I laugh. "You should burn them."
He takes the sheets off and we put on a new set before taking a shower.
We make love again in the shower and again when we get out. I'm so exhausted that right when I curl up on his chest I start to fall asleep. I remember the last thing he said as I drifted off.
"You'll always be mine. I'll love you always and forever."