Chapter 9: The horrid week of them...

"Woohoo!!! There's pancakes ready for everyone! Come and get one you sleepy heads!!!" Jason screamed running around dragging the sleepy teens to the dining table so they can eat.
"Take a chill pill... It's only 6:48am... School doesn't start 'till Monday..." Erick said tiredly face planting the table next to him was Kaitlynn who fell asleep at the table her food away from her hair. Both male teens looked at each other then at her smiling happily, Jason reaches out to move her hair away from his brothers food and hers putting it into a braid slowly.
"I suppose today we can do nothing but suffer from a stupid headache you gave us this morning." Kaitlynn mumbled sleepily curling up on the couch the kitten curled up in her arms purring loudly.
           "Can that thing purr any louder?" Erick asked sitting against the couch watching them.
             "It's a kitten Erick... It's purring cause it's happy!" Jason said happily looking down at Kaitlynn who is curled up next to him. As the day went on, Jason soon fell asleep Kaitlynn's head now in his lap, Erick sat against the couch the kitten asleep in his lap as he stared at the other two showing no emotion. (Hiya me again, here is some facts about cats: Cats can't taste sweets. A cat's tongue consists of small "hooks," which come in handy when tearing up food. Americans spend more annually on cat food than on baby food. In 1987 cats overtook dogs as the number one pet in America. A group of youngsters (kittens) is called a kindle; those old-timers (adult cats) form a clowder.)
           As the week rolled on, school was on its way quicker than they had expected. The only thing that could make the teens not worry about school was to park and stay there for the rest of the day just relaxing and maybe then and only then... Jason can ask her a question that he has been hoping to ask her for five years now. They grinned at each other walking down the sidewalk staying close to each other, Jason put his arm around Kaitlynn again and she leaned on him closing her eyes.
               "I'm to lazy to walk... Carry me..." She mumbled, Jason nodded and  carried her on his back hearing a slight snore from her, he blushed a light pink enjoying this. When they got to the park, Jason set her down letting her head into his lap while his brother ran around like a maniac.
              "Hey Kaitlynn..." He mumbled softly.
              "What is it Jas...? Cat got your tongue?" She asked looking up at him tiredly.
              "I know that we've had our problems in the past but... I really do like you, for who you I don't care about your flaws cause that made you who you are today. Will you do the honors of... Going out with this little jerk?" He asked looking away his face bright red.
             "I already knew for five years goof ball... And yes I will, as long as you don't wake us up by screaming bloody murder." She replied calmly smiling at him poking his cheek. Erick watched them and smiled happily at them and nodded at his phone mumbling,
                 "Get the team ready.. The fun is just now getting started." Grinning, his eyes turn pure black making Kaitlynn pass out.
         "Phase one complete... Now for phase two, will you be able to withstand the loss of her memory of you? Making her think that she's dating me and not you little brother?" He added walking over raising an eyebrow at them and sits down next to his brother putting a fake smile on his face watching his brother stroke Kaitlynn's hair.