Chapter 11: The end has arrived.

"Now most time people would think that the people at this school live normal lives, but that's wrong. This school was rebuilt for angels, demons, reapers, and etc. Everyone is welcome to join this school, and I hope you guys have a fantastic school year and have fun!" Kaitlynn said happily opening the doors to the high school letting students in who are laughing, sighing into the school.
Running down the halls, Jason tackled Kaitlynn hugging her tightly. She gasped for air smiling he laughed letting her go and kissed her quickly running down the hall tackling more people. Some students laughed helping her up and they hugged her tightly thanking her for creating this school, and some ignoring her trying to figure out their locker combinations. She grinned at them walking down the hall humming softly, she goes to turn the corner then...
             "Oh, sorry miss..." A young male said holding his hand out for her smiling kindly. She smiled back brushing herself off and sprinted down the hallway continuing to run, she dodged some wandering students her eyes wide open from fear.
           "Crap crap crap...!" She said panting leaning against her locker,
           "Glad we can meet each other again... Kaity-boo~" the young male said covering her mouth and then...