Chapter 4: Game on you little pest...

Kaitlynn grinned at her brother, Jason and Erick stood behind him, mostly confused on why he was here or how he got to the spot. (Oh hello again~ You're probably getting sick and tired of me popping up but I think that you will enjoy the information I'm giving you in this chapter.)
          "Roses are red. Violets are blue. God made us beautiful. What the hell happened to you?" Jason mumbled looking away, next thing you know he gets a punch in the shoulder from Kaitlynn who is smiling.
"What happened to me was a stupid car wreck." She said happily punching Erick now then to her brother who is trying to stop her. They laughed for a while, forgetting the task at hand 'till there was a loud crash coming from outside.
                      Brandon and Erick glanced at the other two before running off, Kaitlynn and Jason watched them annoyed. The two guys ran outside, getting blinded by the light of the sun. They stood outside, Erick holding something in his hand while Brandon had two guns in each hand as if he knew what was out there.
Derek stood there, grinning like a madman at the other two males who are a few feet away from him. When Erick decided to move, they all heard a a scream from one person... And that was Brandons mother, and also Ericks teacher. "Hello boys~! Glad to see you're able to still see outside of that horrible school!" He laughed holding onto the mothers hair. (Near, far wherever you are~! Just kidding, information time. Brandon and Kaitlynn are the fetal twins of an elite angel, and their father used to be a demon. That's how Kat is a demon, back to the story!)
"Derek, this is going way to far! Put my mother down now!" Brandon yelled loading his gun, Erick on the other hand was just walking to him slowly but calmly,
"I always knew you were a little bit sneaky, but not this sneaky you know... I thought you were a pretty cool dude, 'till we found out you were a demon at least..." He sighed standing face-to-face with him. Derek frowned tightening his fist, causing the mother to scream from the pain.
"But... There's some things you don't know about me nor Jason... We are the ones who come for your soul, we take what we want, and when we want it." Erick continued to talk while starting to walk around him yawning slightly. (Me again, howdy. Jason and Erick are the sons of pretty much the strongest reaper you can fight.) Brandon hesitated before walking over to the other three his left eye turning pitch black. They started to take a fighting stance as they were about to break into a fight, Kaitlynn and Jason got blown out of the school doors, fire erupting from where the hole was and they watched the two run back in forming something in their hands."What was that about...? Isn't there like a portal to hell under the school or something?" The mother said, her voice full of confusion. Derek nodded letting her go, and sprints inside the school going after Kaitlynn and Jason. Brandon and Erick watched the three teens run inside, they sighed and chased after them mostly annoyed from all the yelling and screaming that was coming from inside the building.
                     As they ran in, they were soon engulfed in the heat and the flames. Kaitlynn hesitated but grabbed Jason's hand running through the flames forming a sword in her other hand shaking.
             "Kaitlynn?! What's going on?!" Jason screamed
             "Just stay close! Something is coming!" She yelled pulling him along with her trying to avoid the flames. (Interesting right? Most people would've thrown this book away, I'm surprised you haven't yet.)
             "Kaitlynn?! Jason?! Where did you two morons go?!" Erick screamed covering his mouth and nose. Brandon sighed grabbing his wrist, he starts to run in the same direction the others went in trying to avoid Derek at the same time.
              "Would you look at that... They are starting to come together." A young girl said tossing a lighter into the fire, she grinned wickedly vanishing from plain sight. (A new character yay!) Yelling, Kaitlynn and Jason grinned at each other fist bumping each other with joy as they ran out of the school.
Brandon, Erick, and Derek soon came out as well, coughing from the smoke.
"Never again, we will do that!" Erick groaned falling down.
"That... Was awesome!!!" Jason screamed jumping up and down.
"...... Ouch." Brandon mumbled brushing ash off his shoulder.
"You guys are all dead..." Derek yelled forming a sword, only to get punched in the head by Kaitlynn,
"Yeah, in your dreams buddie." She grinned and pointed her sword at him annoyed. He held up both of his hands covering his head but nothing happened, until the young girl decided that they could all use more information about each other and learn what each of them have been through just to feel better about themselves, but only to find a reason to believe that they could end each others enemies not each other.