Chapter 10: Take a turn for the worst? Sure why not!

Erick leaned over to touch Kaitlynn's head, but Jason stops him already protective over her sleeping body. They glared at each other and Erick touched her head starting to wipe out her memory's slowly, but painfully.
           "Let's get her home... She looks I'll." Jason said picking her up carefully starting to walk home quickly, Erick grinned to himself walking next to his brother casually stroking her head getting a glare from his brother.
            "You're acting strange, you know we are dating so stop touching her you... You jerk!" Jason growled opening the door walking in after Erick and closes the door setting her down on the couch gently. He sits on the floor next to his brother who is playing on his phone talking to himself quietly and to his phone.
            Kaitlynn gritted her teeth in her sleep, curling up into a ball holding her head tightly as if she trying to get the pain to stop, Erick glances at her slightly concerned but doesn't show it like he would normally do. (Self harm below, if you don't like it I'm sorry.)
           "She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, her paint brush is a razor. And her canvas is her wrist, she paints her pretty picture, in a color that's blood red. While using her sharp pain brush, she ends up finally dead, her pretty pictures fading. Quite slowly on her arm, the blood is not racing through her, she can no longer do harm. She painted her pretty picture, but her picture had a twist, you see her mind was her razor, and her heart was her wrist." Erick mumbled staring at Jason then touched Kaitlynn's throat scars showing all over her body.
            Jason froze with fear watching the dark side of his brother take over. He kept on showing the scars, grinning he kissed her hand making her wake up shaking from fear, pain, sadness, and anger. Erick sat close to her and she immediately scooted close to him, he comforted her with ease Jason gritted his teeth reaching for her hand only to get slapped hard on the cheek.
              "Sorry brother... But it looks like she loves me more than she loves you." Erick said calmly kissing Kaitlynn's head carrying her on his back staring down at his brother grinning,
               "Next time, try some other girl who doesn't know what you did five years ago to Kaitlynn." He said leaving the house, Jason sat there confused mumbling,
            "Kaitlynn... What happened to you and me...? Were you lying about loving me? Why does this happen every time?!" He punched the ground starting to cry, he got up and bolted outside going after his brother and Kaitlynn. He will do anything he has to do to get her back to himself, even if he has to kill a family member and live with that guilt forever.
            "Kaitlynn, I'm coming for you... He doesn't deserve you, I will do anything for you that is in my power!" He yelled running in the direction his brother went it holding back tears hoping that it isn't to late.
              Erick sat there staring into the cage where she sat chained up bleeding from her mouth and nose. She glared at him her wings starting to glow a bright white blinding him.
              "You tricked me!! Go to hell!!" She screamed throwing a punch to his face. He caught her fist punching her gut, she grunted curling her hand into a fist punching him in the throat hard. They continued to fight, in the doorway Jason stood there watching the fight until he saw blood coming from her mouth. He dashed into his brother punching him nonstop, his brother tried to block Jason's punches but only to fail at it with ease.
           "You... Jerk.... Stay away from me and my girlfriend... Or you will get to know what pain is." Jason said loudly getting Kaitlynn and running out of the room.