Midnight X Reader: Break Up PT1

Edited 13/5/16

--

'Midnight~,' you whined at your sleeping boyfriend. He was sleeping on the cough (again) and he was cuddling you a bit too tight. He mumbled in his sleep as you lay there listening to his heart beat and feeling the rise and fall of his chest.

'Oh, well...' You gave up after about five minutes of squirming, but he was always sleeping.

'Damn you, Midnight. I swear I will kill you if you don't unhook me from your arms right now because I need to cook.' Unfortunately for you, Cobra was apparently right outside your window.

'Hey, Midnight,' Cobra started in Midnight's head. 'Keep sleepin'. Y/N's on top of ya. Have fun you two.'

'Far out, Erik.' Midnight said out loud.

'Huh? YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!' you scream.

'Y/N?'

'Yeah?'

'I really need to talk to you about something.'

'OK... You're starting to scare me, but... OK, go ahead.'

'OK, Y/N, so we've been together for about what, 4 years (you guys are gf and bf in this... Sorry, forgot to mention) and you've really touched my heart when we first met. But now, I don't really feel the spark this time. I'm sorry Y/N.'

'M-M-M-Midnight? A-A-Are you breaking up with me?'

'Midnight, why? I gave you my fucking time even when you were asleep, I had to waste my fucking time sleeping right beside you. I wasted four FUCKING SHIT years spending time with you, and now, you're just going like LA-DA-DEE while I'm stuck here, bathing in your fucking sins?! Is that how you want to see me?'

'I wanted to break up with you long, long ago, because that goddamn Erik forced me to take a bet when we were so stupidly fucking drunk that I ended up asking you out!'

'IF YOU WANTED RIP MY HEART AND SHATTER IT INTO PIECES, THEN YOU SHOULD'VE DONE IT SOONER!'

'IF I DID, ERIK WOULD BE ON MY BACK 24/7, IN MY THOUGHTS, EVERYWHERE I GO!'

'SO YOU ENDED UP BREAKING MY HEART JUST TO GET ERIK OFF YOU FUCKING BACK?!'

'....'

'OH, SO NOW YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO FUCKING SAY FOR YOURSELF? FOR THAT? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO OUR PROMISES?'

'THEY'RE BROKEN, OK Y/N? THEY'RE BROKEN AND WE'RE FUCKING DONE.'

He left you in tatters, heartbroken, strings torn & cut. You fell down on your couch and sobbed until your eyes ran dry.

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter