Midnight X Mizanami: Don't Let Me Down

Requested by Rozz-Scalen

Time period: Allied forces battle against Oracion Seis

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Mizanami's POV

Finding out that I'm Natsu Dragneel's TWIN sister, puts me in a position where I have to choose between my boyfriend, Midnight or my twin, slightly older brother. 

'Nami, what's it gonna be?' I hear my brother call from my right side. I stand in between the Allied Forces and Oracion Seis.

'Don't pressure her!' I hear my boyfriend of 3 years yell.

'Nami, you need to know!' I hear Natsu and Midnight yelling over each other. 'I'm the only chain linking the Allied Forces and Oracion Seis.'

'CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?!' I yell over Natsu's and Midnight's constant yelling. The whole field goes silent. The wind blows my hair towards my face, as I start walking in a random direction.

'MIZANAMI! WATCH OUT' Natsu and Midnight yell. 'SHUT UP!' I then realise what they say and before my brain processes it, wind rushes through my whole body before blacking out from immense pain.

Midnight's POV

We all witness Mizanami just walk off a cliff. My body rushed towards the edge of the cliff, trying to catch Mizanami's hand before she plummets into the cliff side. I failed to catch her...

'YOU BETTER HOPE MY SISTER IS OK!' I hear Natsu yelling. 

'Oh, for the love of - SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND, DUMBASS! Do you think I don't care for her? I DO CARE!' I was about to yell it out when my 'foster father' decided to speak up.

'Boys!' His sudden yelp caused all heads to turn toward him. 'Midnight, go check.'

'Mm.'

--

I finally spot Mizanami's limp body. I rush over to her before putting her head in my lap.

'I'm so sorry...' I kiss her forehead, hold her hand and just cry. I then feel a faint squeeze in my hand. Very faint. I shoot my head up to see Nami trying to open her eyes.

'Shh, it's OK. It's OK.' She ducks her head down, slowly moving every inch of her body. 'Sh, don't move.' She ducks her head down slowly as I get to my knees. I carry her, bridal-style and climb back up to where everyone is.

---

I finally come to a halt when I see everyone just staring at me.

'S-she's alive.' I manage to pant out. Cheers and whoops came from everyone's surrounding mouths. Suddenly, Natsu appeared in front of me.

'If you hurt my sister, you will die.' He threatens. 'I don't plan on hurting her.' I then feel Nami stir in my arms.

'I'll always love you, Mizanami Xera Dragneel. Even if you're related to Natsu.' I softly kissed her forehead and she smiled.

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter