Erza X Male!Reader: Tenroujima Island (REQUEST)

Dedixated to R3NAGADEWO1F :)

Character is Ren Vermillion

--0--

Ren's POV

Ever since I was announced to participate in the S-Class Entrance Exam, I was so ecstatic. Problem is... I'm going up against some of the toughest people in the guild. People like Natsu and Cana... That's not going to be good.

On the wooden boat to Tenrou Island, someone places their arm around my shoulder. On instinct, I tense up and flip the person over my shoulder. There lies Erza, her hair ruffled over her face.

'Erza!' I playfully shove her when she stands up.

'What? It's better than something else, I guess?' I playfully pout and when she notices this, she panics.

'I'm sorry! Please forgive me!' Erza keeps on yelling out in different positions that I swear, she's like a fucking panorama picture in front of me.

'Erza!' I say and she jumps when she grabs my shoulder. She sheepishly smiles and then sits on the edge of the boat.

'So... Ready to potentially become an S-Class Wizard?'

'If I battle against you, nope.'

'I'll go easy on you.'

'Then what's the point of becoming an S-Class Wizard if I can't even beat one?' I turn into jelly right next to Erza as I pout. Erza pats my back.

'Totally helps.' I give a thumbs up before mentally dying.

-

'I'm thankful we didn't battle an S-Class Wizard.' I stretch my limbs before sitting next to my partner, P/N. (P/N stands for partner name. However, your partner but obviously, they can't be one of the S-Class Wizards or anyone participating in the exam.)

'Gajeel, calm down.'

'Aw, but shrimp, I wanted to battle someone.'

'Yah, I told you to stop calling me shrimp.' Everyone who made it out hears Levy and Gajeel having a 'lover's fit'.

'Oi, stop complaining. Such a married couple.' Someone shouts.

'Yah!' Gajeel and Levy starts scolding and lecturing the person. Elfman and Evergreen come walking in, looking beaten.

'So, how was battling Mira?' Elfman and Evergreen just looked at each other.

'You don't want to know.' Elfman scratches his head.

'She fainted from shock.' Evergreen sighs.

'Should someone go get her and everyone else?' Right then, Makarov stands on a large rock.

'Your task is now to find Fairy Tail's first master, Mavis Vermillion!' Makarov announces.

TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE BATTLE BECAUSE THAT WAS TOO LONG  ;-;

After all the events of Tenrou Island and that 7 year gap, we finally returned to Magnolia and the Fairy Tail guild. We all walk in on a fight between the rest of Fairy Tail and a neighbouring guild called Twilight Ogre.

'Oi! Stop terrorising our guild.' Gray makes an ice-hammer and he wipes out a few of the goons.

-

After our return, almost everyone kept on going on jobs, well, with the exception of Nab, of course.

Our months of saving up finally paid off. We rebuilt the guild, recruited some new members and we had enough food to last a while.

'Wow, the guild's back to normal.' I sit with Team Natsu and they all stare at me and when I said that.

'With the exception of everyone being like 7 years older than us, yeah...' Everyone silently agrees.

'What? Did I do something?'

'Yeah... I mean, no. Erza wants to see you. She's outside the guild, waiting for you.'

I seeLucy whisper something in Natsu's ear and I smirk at Natsu, which causes him to blush. I walk out the guild to see a nervous Erza.

'Weird, she usually isn't nervous.' I think to myself.

'Erza!' I wave at her and she blushes.

'So, what did you need me fo-' I get cut off by a pair of warm lips landing on mine. My eyes widen in shock but I soon melt into the kiss. Erza blushes like there's no tomorrow.

'Aw, I love you too.' I ruffle her hair.

--0--

Well... I'm not that good at confession scenes, but it's getting better... Very slowly. 

Sorry if I didn't add as much fighting or anything, I thought that this would be more appropriate as a fluff imagine.

If I accidentally put Y/N, sorry!

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter