Gray X Reader: Are You Jealous?

Edited 31/8/16

Dedicated to Reader-Chan1114 :)

THIS IS SO LATE =/= SORRY FOR THE WEEK LATE DELAY

Enjoy

-----

Gray's POV

I see Y/N hanging out with Natsu, Lucy and Wendy on the other side of the guild. I'm just helping Mira clean the mugs, whilst watching my girlfriend. (So not creepy at all XD)

I see her laughing along with the others and it makes me smile as well. Suddenly, Natsu whispers something in her ear, causing her to blush.

Wait, what?

I look back at her to see her giggling along with Natsu. After I'm done cleaning the mugs, I approach the table and sit next to Y/N. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me than Natsu.

'Nani?'

'What, I can't hold my girlfriend?' I raise my eyebrow and give her my signature smirk. She blushes and looks away. She continues talking with Natsu and I give him a glare. That fire idiot doesn't seem to notice so I leave.

'I'm gonna go home. I'm tired.' I kiss Y/N's cheek and I leave the guild. I look back through the doors to see her still talking to Natsu. Jealousy rises and anger bubbles inside of me. I slip quietly away from blinding light and walk back home.

--

The next day, Y/N is in my arms, facing my chest. I discreetly unwrap her arms from me and I go into the kitchen to make some pancakes for us to eat.

A few minutes later, she comes down wearing a Rilakuma onesie.

'Hey.'

'Morning! Oh, yeah. I'm gonna go to the park with Natsu today. So, yeah.'

'Uh, yeah, sure. Be careful.' She grabs some of the cooked pancakes and stuffs them in her mouth. She quickly gets changed and leaves the house with a quick peck on the cheek.

The jealousy inside me fuels my anger, and the beast wants out.

--

This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. She's been hanging out with Natsu, so many times for a long time. I have a feeling she's cheating on me. She makes up excuses such as:

'Hey, babe. I'm gonna walk with Natsu today.' or

'I'm going to go the park with Natsu. Don't wait up for me.'

It's honestly just gonna kill me soon. One day, I decide to take action.

'Babe.' She replies with a slight hum.

'Are you cheating on me?' Since she was drinking water, she spat it out and choked on it for about a second before looking at me.

'What?!'

'I-It's just that, you've been hanging out wi-.' She cuts me off with a passionate kiss on the lips. If she was cheating on me, those sparks would be gone.

'O-oh, you're not cheating on me?'

'You thought I was cheating on you?' She laughed and fell off the couch.

'Y-Yeah.'

'With Natsu!' She continues laughing more.

'He has a girlfriend, baka!'

'O-oh, he does? Who?'

'Lucy!' She wiped her tears away from laughing too much.

'Wow.' I pout.

'Omo, you're so cute with your aegyo!'

I pout even more and huff out a long breath.

-----

SORRY IF THIS IS SO SHORT

PLEASE REQUEST <3

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter