Gray X Pregnant!Reader: How Do I Tell You? PT1 (REQUEST)

Dedixated to xxIAmKat :)

Sorry, if it's not to your liking...

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

'Well... You're going to be in this world in a few months, little baby...' I coo at my stomach in the bathroom.

'Y/N? Who are you talking to?' I hear Gray knocking on the door and asking me.

'No-one! I'm just talking to myself. You know how I am.' I nervously say.

'Alright. Call if you need me.' Thankfully, he walks away.

He's such a sweetheart, I swear. I roll my eyes, slightly smiling at the thought. After, I flush the toilet, pretending that I was using it. I wash my hands and dry them before walking out, meeting Gray in the living room.

'Ah, shit, how do I tell him that I'm pregnant?'

'Y/N, there you are! You want to go to the guild?'

'Yeah, sure. I'll just get changed.' I head to the bedroom and I start hyperventilating as negative thoughts overflowed my brain.

OK, how do I tell him? I obviously can't go, 'Hey, babe, I'm pregnant.' Nah, that'd be too much for him to handle. What if I get someone else to say it for me? Would that be a good idea?

Apparently, 10 minutes passed while I was mentally debating.

'Y/N?' Gray knocks on the door again.

'Yeah, sorry. A lot of my clothes are gone, can I borrow yours?'

'How does your clothes go missing?'

'Um... I lent them to Lucy because we're the same size.'

'Oh, OK. Just grab anything. We're just going to hang out.'

'Alright.' I grab his jeans and a belt, seeing as his pants were too big on me. I wear his black and red shirt with a white scarf and I exit the room.

'Damn, you look good in my clothes.' He smirks at me. 'Might have to get you out of them.'

'At least I'm actually dressed.' I point to him. He looks at his shirt - which apparently, was replaced by his bare chest.

'What the fuck?! How'd I strip?' Gray exclaims and runs into our shared room to grab a shirt.

'Maybe because you were too caught up in staring at me.' I smirk back. Gray's face reddens in a blush. 

'Chill, tiger.' I grab the collar of his shirt and I kiss him.

'Definitely going to get you out of that later tonight.'

'Well, we don't want to keep the neighbours up.' I point out.

'So... Right now?' He smirks again.

'No!' I grab my keys and I already exit our apartment when Gray finally realises.

'Wait! Wait for me, Y/N!' He grabs his set of keys, locks our apartment and runs after me.

'Finally caught up to me.'

'You're fast.'

'I was the slowest runner at school, you call me fast?' Gray playfully rolls his eyes and we walk to Fairy Tail, hand-in-hand.

-

Once we arrived at Fairy Tail, obviously, the first thing Gray did - besides kissing me again - was to fight with Natsu.

'Of course.' I roll my eyes and I sit with Lucy. Eventually, Levy, Erza, Wendy and Charle joined the table and we talked about my baby.

'So, Y/N, did you tell him yet?' Levy asks.

'No, I haven't.' I laugh slightly. 'I don't even know how he's gonna react.' I poke at my unnoticable baby growing inside me.

'He's really sweet to you, Y/N-chan, he's going to love you and the baby.'

'Well... You see... I've been thinking of a way to tell him.' I scratch the side of my head with a finger.

'How?' All five of them ask me, leaning forward from their seats.

'Um... I might ask someone to tell him for me.' I sheepishly grin.

'Who?' They all lean forward again.

'Natsu?'

'What?!' All five of them yell which causes the whole guild to stop and stare at us. Even Natsu and Gray stopped their fight in mid-air.

'Guys!' I shush them down before they drew anymore attention.

'Sorry... Sorry everyone!' Wendy yells to the whole guild. The whole guild eventually divert their attention away from us and resume their chatting. Even Natsu and Gray just looked at us and then each other before they started fighting again.

-

After Natsu and Gray finished their fight, they sat down at the table with us.

'Natsu, can I talk to you in private?' I ask Natsu.

'Sure?' He gives me a questioning look before unwrapping his arm from Lucy. 

'Listen... I need to tell Gray that I'm pregnant and I need your help.'

'O...K? That's it?'

'That's it.' I confirm.

'Alright.' He shrugs and we both walk over to the table. I sit next to Lucy and I see Natsu whisper something in Gray's ear.

'WHAT?!' Gray exclaims, kicking the table.

'NATSU, YOU'RE PREGNANT?!' Gray yells again. Everyone stares at Natsu in shock and laughs their asses off.

'Um... No... That's not what I was going to say.' Natsu stands their awkwardly - and like Lucy - awkwardly mentally facepalms and sweatdrops.

'No, no, I'm not pregnant. It's Y/N!' Gray stops panicking and everyone turns to me.

'Y/N, you're pregnant?!' Everyone yells.

'Hehe... Yeah...' I sheepishly grin and the whole guild literaly just started a party.

'Where'd you even get those decorations?' I refer to the 'Happy Pregnancy' banner.

'We painted one because, you know. When we grow up, we're going to have children. And if we were still in Fairy Tail, we thought that we might as well paint this.' Lucy refers to the banner.

'Y-Y/N...' I hear Gray say and I turn around.

'Y-You're actually pregnant?' I sheepishly nod and I'm soon engulfed in a warm bear hug.

'Hehe... I-I thought you'd be mad...' I awkwardly trail off.

'Why would I be mad at you and our lovely soon-to-be-in-this-world child?' He detaches from the hug.

'I don't know... I guess, I thought you'd reject us.'

'Aw, baby girl...' He hugs me again. 'I'd never reject any of you...' He kisses my head before the whole guild celebrates my pregnancy.

--0--

I died of cuteness, legit

>_<

Hope you enjoyed that :)

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it really helps me to improve for your benefit :)

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll