Natsu X Yandere! Reader: Time Has Frozen PT2

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Your POV

I just saw Natsu walk past. I made sure I stuffed the bodies into my bag. When he walked past, I could feel him thinking of something, then shrugging it off. 'Whew, escaped Natsu-senpai. Normally, I wouldn't go escaping from him. I would always be attached to him.'

I just had one last rival to eliminate.

--

I asked Lisanna to meet up in my house. 'Now, I can murder her.'

The doorbell rings and I run to open the door. Lisanna appears in the doorway, a smile revealing on her face. In my hand, behind my back, I'm holding scissors behind my skirt.

'Lisanna!' I quickly put the scissors on the table next to me. I hold up my arms to hug her and she hugs back. 'Come in!' I lead her into my house, closing the door gently behind me. I reach for the scissors when I feel a small sharp pain in my neck.

'If you touch my Natsu-senpai, Y/N, you're going to have a bad time.' (<---- Yandere Simulator reference)

'Lisanna? What are you doing?' I ask in fake fear.

'I've seen the way you look at Natsu-senpai.' With each and every sentence she spits out, I walk slowly backwards. 'I know what you've done. That you've killed Lucy, Erza, Mirajane and Wendy. Well, now...? I get to kill you.'

'But you've never shown any emotion to Natsu-senpai. No happiness and he'll NEVER choose you.'

'But he will choose me when all of our - I mean, MY rivals have been eliminated. And the last rival is YOU!' She tried to stab me in the arm but I swiftly grabbed my scissors and stabbed her in the neck. Before she fell to the ground, I quickly grabbed a thick cloth, held it against the nape of her neck and slowly lowered her to the ground. She bled out slowly, bleeding out onto the cloth. Once she was dead, I threw her body out of my one-storey house. I had just built an incinerator before I started killing. I picked her limp body up and gently set it down onto the stone floor of the incinerator. Dropping the weapon, I went inside to change. 

'Aw, these were my favourite clothes, too.' I quickly changed before dumping my favourite clothes into the incinerator. A quick knock on the door could be heard, and I yelled out, 'Hold on! I'm coming!' I quickly activated the incinerator and looked natural as I opened the door.

I could clearly see Natsu standing there.

'Hey Y/N!'

'Hey, Natsu-senpai.' I always mutter the senpai part under my breath.

'So I was wondering if you'd like to go out? With me?' Natsu started blushing.

'O-of course. I'd love to, Natsu!'

'Really?' A small smile crept onto my face.

'Why not?'

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter