Loke X Reader: Be With Me

I'm sorry, I'm in love with his hair.

Since there wasn't a lot of Loke love in this book, I'm gonna start adding him :)

This is going to be really short. A random idea that popped into my head when I was watching YouTube.

Might make you cry... Idk

Kinda made me cry

My heart always dies ;-;

ENJOY XD

--0--

THIRD PERSON POV

Flashback

Y/N laid in bed with her boyfriend, Loke. His arms wrapped around her waist, which rested comfortably. She opened her eyes - after much effort - and turned around in her spot to come face to face with Loke.

'How long have you been awake?' Y/N asks her boyfriend.

'No idea. I could spend forever watching you asleep.'

Y/N giggles. 'How? My back was turned to you.'

'Then maybe we could sleep like this - face to face?'

'If it means I can stare at your face, then sure.' Loke chuckles and he touches my nose.

'What is your obsession with my nose?' Y/N goes cross-eyed and stared at her own nose with a disapproving look.

'Because  I love every part of you and your nose is part of you.' Loke pecks Y/N's nose. Loke reaches over to touch Y/N's nose again but she stops him.

'You know you're so damn cheesy, right?' Y/N playfully rolls her eyes and deflects his arm away.

'Now come on, let's get to the guild.' Y/N pulls away from Loke and sits up.

'Aw, but why?' Loke reaches out to wrap his arms around his girlfriend's waist but fails as she walked around the room.

'Please? I wanna stay.' Loke pouts and holds his arms out. Y/N sighs and playfully rolls her eyes again.

'Fine. For five minutes only.' Loke clings onto Y/N like a cat.

Flashback over

Back then, that was this morning. Now?

Y/N is laying in Loke's arms again in a different situation. She's dying...

'Y/N...' Loke buries his face in Y/N's hair.

'Hehe... Remember this morning?' Y/N says, a smile plastered on her face.

'How can you be happy at a time like this?'

'I'm a joker, Loke. All jokers die with a smile on their face...' Y/N says and she coughs out some blood.

'Why do people always say that they don't want others to suffer, but don't they know that when they die, we suffer more?' Loke cries harder. (I've always wondered this, like legit)

Y/N's body starts glowing and eventually, parts of her body starts turning into dust. Loke stares in shock and concern.

'No, don't leave me, you can't leave me!' (OK, I'm sorry. I'm crying rn)

'I'll see you on the other side... I love you... Loke...' She whispers the last part and leaves a small chuckle in his ear before disappearing into yellow dust.

Loke's eyes widen and he starts screaming and crying.

--

It's been a few short years since Y/N died. Everyone in the guild was so sad, how a young soul like her suddenly died. Her young death reminded everyone about Lisanna. (But she's back now, so we good)

'Loke, I have someone you'd like to meet.' Lucy says, putting a hand on his shoulder.

'I don't need other girlfriends. I need Y/N.' His head remained plopped on the table in front of him.

'Loke?' A small, faint voice is heard. Loke perks his head up and swiftly turns to be met by Y/N.

'What..? H-How..?' Loke runs up and starts touching Y/N's face.

'Hey! I'm gone for years and you don't say hi or something?' Loke quickly grabs her and kisses her.

'Just making sure you're you.'

'Well... Here I am?' Y/N giggles and drags Loke over to Lucy. 'Well, ask Lucy then.'

'H-How... Happened.. What?' Loke manages to stutter out after going through mental shock of seeing his dead girlfriend alive right in front of him.

'She turned into a Celestial Spirit. The Celestial King visited me while I was taking a bath.' Lucy starts ranting on about how the Celestial King was a minor pervert.

'Lu-chan. Not that.'

'Right. He saw how much Y/N meant to you and since you literally could not function, he managed to bring back Y/N.'

'From the dead?' Loke asks.

'From the dead.' Lucy confirms.

'Since he somehow brought Y/N back, she then became the 13th Zodiac Key and I was offered a contract.'

'Thank you so much!' Loke runs up to Lucy and gives her a hug before running off with you.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Meanwhile in the Spirit World

'I'm glad he's back to normal.' The Celestial King says as he strokes his moustache. (Not sure if he actually does, but if he doesn't, let's just say he does)

--0--

Thank you guys for reading my shitty plot XD

This wasn't as long as I expected, actually. It's now about 700 words-ish.

Yayy

So anyways, that's an imagine with Loke. Sorry if you died... I take full responsibility.

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter