four

EDITED

(Kol's POV)

Evelyn was simply entrancing. I had to have her. The dark vampire side of me told me to claim her, make her mine.
But as we walked slowly up the stairs and down the long elegant hallway to my bedroom, I couldn't help but feel nervous.
I cared about her that was sure. But how else to I feel? 

I fancy her, I enjoy her. I love being around her and I've only known her a few days.

Her blood pounding, I can hear it clearly, my fangs threaten to come out but I push the urge away and think about her and her needs.
I won't push her until she's ready.

And with that final concluding thought, I smirk back at her as I open the door to my room.

(Evelyn's POV)

As Kol smirks at me while opening his bedroom door my heart skips a beat.
How can this handsome, thousand year old immortal fancy me?
I'm only human after all. Plain and simple. There is nothing special about me.

Maybe it's because we are both damaged goods in a way..

He closes the door behind us and locks it. I take a deep breath and look around the room.

But the bed is the only thing that catches my eye.
A white four poster bed with black sheets.
Like the vision we both had when we touched one another a few days ago.
Was the couple having sex in the vision supposed to be Kol and I?

I turn to him, hands on my hips, I smirk,

"Did you do this on purpose?"

Kol looks at me funny,

"Do what?"

I just point to the bed and wait for him to figure it out.
It takes about a minute before he understands it.

"Oh! What? No, I didn't. That is a coincidence," Kol comes closer to me and wraps his hands around my waist pulling me to his chest,

"But we can recreate the vision if you'd like." He leans down and whispers huskily in my ear.

My heart is pounding louder and louder, I'm sure he can hear it without the supernatural hearing, my knees are shaking slightly.

He trails his nose up my neck and jaw line across my cheek and leans his head to one side, and waits there. His eyes are closed.

I'm standing so still, I don't even breathe.
He wants me to push my lips, which are centimeters away, to his lips.
And he's giving me a choice here.
Although I'm sure something bad would happen if I don't kiss him, like him going crazy and manic.

But I want to.
Wait.

I pause again.
I want to kiss Kol Mikaelson.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose before I push my lips almost painfully slow towards his.

When our lips finally touch, electricity pours through me and I feel it up and down my body.
Kol almost immediately responds and I tangle my fingers in his short hair.
He vamp speeds us into a post on the corner of the bed and starts kissing me harder and more passionately.

Kol Mikaelson has passion.

His lips leave mine and he starts attacking my neck and pulls down the shoulder of my top to trail dozens of kisses up and down my shoulders and collar bone, leaving love bites I'm sure.
I giggle breathlessly and when he pulls away to look into my eyes I see desire and lust in his dark eyes, which must be mirroring mine.

His hands start to travel down my leg and while remaining eye contact he hitches my leg up and around his waist and then he asks me permission with his eyes if it's okay to kiss me.

I nod slightly and he dives back in cupping my face with his huge hands. We deepen the kiss and his tongue starts to explore my mouth. I moan slightly and feel him growl lustfully in response.

I kiss him back more roughly and take his jacket off and undo his tie without breaking contact with his lips. He tries to pull my top off before he realizes it's a leotard, he growls and pulls away from the kiss.

He keeps eye contact again with me and looks at me,

"We are just going to have to fix this aren't we?" He asks dangerously.

I smirk playfully at him,

"I guess so."

His hands travel to the front of my leotard and rip it down the center exposing my black bra. 

Kol eyes me up and down and starts to devour my neck and shoulders with kisses again, although his fingers now roam over the bare skin of my waist, and it feels amazing. Little sparks are scattering all over my body. It's like my nerves are on high alert, but only with him.
What is he doing to me?

I bring his face back to mine which surprises him, but he kisses me aggressively nonetheless, and I start to undo his shirt buttons one by one, as to slowly to push his temper.
The skin of his chest is soft like silk, and I brush my fingers over his abs as I trail down to untuck his shirt completely.

Kol stops kissing me and looks into my eyes,

"You really are something, aren't you?"

I shrug, looking up at him through my eyelashes shyly,

"I can be sometimes."

Kol smirks at me and kisses my lips softly once, twice, and before he can kiss me again he stops moving all together.

His eyes go wide and I'm suddenly vamp sped into a closet and I hear Kol whisper urgently from outside the door,

"Stay quiet."

I crawl into the back corner and hide under a pile of blankets. His closet is huge.

That's when I hear Elena's voice.

I hold my breath. 

My sister does not seem happy.

Oh shit.