0.2

"Oh my god I love this song so much! It reminds me of my papa!" I said as I turned up the radio.

"I know the guys in the band really well" Alan said as he smiled and sang along.

"No way really?" I said as covered my mouth with my hands.

"Yeah, they live down the road from me" he said as the song finished.

We arrived at Alan's, he opened the door and we were met by a small cat.

"Lex this is Sophie, my kitten" he said as he picked Sophie up and held her like a baby.

"Aw, Lily loves cats" I said but then realised I hadn't told Alan I had a 4 year old daughter.

"Who's Lily?" He asked as he let Sophie down.

"Order the pizza and I'll explain" I said as I sat on the couch, there was Xbox games everywhere, guitars everywhere and loads of pictures of the guys Alan was with at the club.

"Pizzas ordered, you want a beer?" Alan shouted from the other room.

"Yeah please" One beer couldn't hurt.

"Here you go" he said as he handed me my beer and sat down next to me with his legs crossed.

"Who's Lily?" He asked before taking a sip from his beer.

"Well Lily is my daughter"

"How old is she?"

"4"

"How old were you when you had her?"

"18"

"What about her dad?" I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't answer that, come here Lex" he said as he pulled me into a hug. I pulled back and wiped away my tears.

"He abused me, he'd beat me up and treat me like a slave, I couldn't have Lily living like that, so we left and we've been living with my sister for the past year, it's nice but we're getting in her way" I looked up to see Alan holding his hands over his mouth in shock.

"You&Lily come and live here" he said.

"W-what we can't Alan"

"Yes you can, you said you're getting in Sam's way so live here! I've got 2 spare rooms! One for you and one for Lily! We can decorate Lily's room into a princess room or whatever she likes" he kept saying all these ideas and I couldn't help but smile. Someone actually wanted Me&Lily, I've only just met Alan but I know he won't hurt me.

"Alan"

"Lex"

"We'll move in tomorrow" I said as I watched Alan's smile grow bigger&bigger.

"Pizzas here" he said as he stood up and skipped to the door.

Life just got better.

~ ~ ~

Alan u just met her hold up