1.1

Lex's POV

I got changed into a All Time Low tank top, skinny jeans and a pair of TOMS, Applied a small line of eyeliner to my top lid and put in my lip ring.

"Lexi you ready?" Alan shouted as he banged on the door.

"Hurry Up We're Playing soon!" He shouted as he banged on the door harder.

"Calm your tits Ashby" i said as i unlocked the door and kissed him. He deepend the kiss and pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door.

"A-Alan we cant right now" i said as he started trailing kisses down my neck.

"You suck, but kiss me one more time" He said as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"Alexia, Alan hurry up!" Phil shouted.

"You people need to learn to calm yourselves" I laughed as i went to leave the bathroom.

"Wait! Change your top! You're with Of Mice&Men! You can represent those horny fuckers another day" Alan said as he blocked the door. I rolled my eyes and changed into my Of Mice&Men tank top.

& &

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is our final song!" Austin shouted into the mic as the crowd cheered for more songs.

"Hold up guys, We have a special guest who is going to sing Mr Pauley's parts" Alan said as he grabbed Austins mic.

"Lex get your ass out here!" Alan shouted as he pointed at me. I shook my head and stepped backwards but i bumped into someone.

"Lex get out there and sing your heart out! Lily's on our bus playing xbox with Jack and Alex" Zack said as he pushed me on stage. I Walked over to Aaron and grabbed his mic.

"I Believe its time for me to be famous and out of place, i believe its time for me to move forward when i break through"

Me&Austin finished the song and a loud band filled the air, everyone ducked down and covered their heads.

"Is everyone okay?" Austin shouted into the mic as everyone started standing up.

"Is anyone hurt?" Austin shouted.

"She's hurt!" Someone at the barrior shouted as they pointed at me.

"I'm fine" i said as i raised my hands in the air as i did everyone gasped, i looked at my hands to see them covered in blood.

"Zack call an ambulence!" Tino shouted to Zack.

"A-Alan i-i've been shot" i cried as i walked towards him but fell to floor as i reached him.

"No Lex stay awake, keep your eyes open, please Lex, i love you" Alan cried as he cradeled me.

"I-I love yo-" Then everything blacked out.

Alan's POV

"I-I love yo-" Lex cried before closing her eyes.

"No Lex please come back to me please" I sobbed as i pulled her body into my chest.

"Paramedics move out the way!" Someone shouted. Austin lifted me up and pulled me away from Lex.

"No give her back to me!" I cried as Austin and Phil pulled me off the stage. I could hear people in the crowd crying and shouting.

"I've lost her Austin, ive lost Lex! What about Lily? She's lost her mother! ive lost my Lexi" i cried as i fell to the floor.

"She was the one"

~ ~ ~

I'm not crying I've got a fetus vic fuentes in my eye