0.5

"Alexia May get back here now!" Nick boomed I kept running until my legs couldn't carry me anymore. I found myself standing by a lake.

"Lexi? Lexi is that you?" I heard a women's voice say.

"Mama?" I asked as I looked across the lake. I saw my mother who died when I was 9.

"It's me sweetie, stay there" she said before walking across the lake.

"Lexi I'm so proud of you" She cried as she pulled me into a hug.

"I miss you mama, please come back? I need you mama" I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I miss you too darling but you're doing so well with Lily, she's beautiful and has a bright future, I know it" she said as she pulled away from the hug.

"She reminds me of you mama" I said as I looked at my mother, she was the same as I remembered, medium height, light brown hair which cascaded down her back and bright green eyes, just like Me&Lily.

She suddenly gasped and pulled me into a hug.

"Stay safe baby girl, get away from Nick please Alexia, he's not good, he'll hurt Lily, be strong Lexi, I love you" she said as she walked back across the lake.

"Mama please come back" I cried as I dropped to my knees. I felt someone grab my hair and drag me backwards, Nick found me.

"You fucking bitch! How dare you run away from me" he shouted as he slapped me round the face.

"I-I'm sorry Nick" I whimpered.

"Get up you pathetic whore" he screamed. I stood up and looked at the floor, I'm gonna run.

I punched Nick in the stomach and ran like my life depended on it.

Bang. I doubled over and fell to the ground, I lifted my hands from my chest to see blood pouring out, he shot me.