Chapter 5

Finally I got over my laziness and walked up to my room and grabbed my textbook and notebook, I had homework to do.

    Instead of doing my homework I found myself doodling, it's not my fault that this homework is so freaking boring.

    I grabbed my cell phone and saw that I had a lot of text messages. Some from Trevor, saying sorry. Some from Kayla, asking if I was okay, she probably yelled at Trevor and Jordan. And I had one text message from Jordan, asking if we could talk.

    I snorted, fuck that. I'm defiantly not going to talk to him.

    I threw my phone on my bed, behind me. I wasn't in the mood to reply to any of the messages.

    I rolled over on my back and before I knew it I was out like a light.

    I yawned when I opened my eyes, what time is it?

    I rolled over a bit so that I could see the clock and saw that it was six in the morning, holy shit, I slept for a long time.

    My stomach growled and I realized that I didn't even eat dinner yesterday. I slowly got up and stretched a little before I took a quick shower and got out of yesterday's dirty clothes.

    After my shower I wrapped my hair in a towel so that it would dry quicker.

    I ran downstairs and poured myself a huge bowl of cereal and sat there eating. Once I was finished I put the bowl and spoon in the dish waasher and went back upstairs to my room to find some clothes to wear to school today.

    No, I was not walking around my house naked, I had my undergarments on and a robe overtop of them. I grabbed a pair of jeans from American Eagle, and then grabbed a striped off the shoulder shirt.

    I unwrapped the towel that was around my head and brushed my now damp hair, and applied some makeup to my face.

    Hastily, I threw all my textbooks and notebooks in my backpack and started walking to school.

    When I was walking towards the doors to enter the school I saw Blaze in front of one, leaning against it, with his friend from yesterday.

    I couldn't help but notice that Blaze looked badass, and well hot, but honestly he needed a reality check with his personality. It really got on my nerves.

    But the funny thing is, he pretty much has the same personality as me. I decided to just ignore his presence and kept walking towards the door.

    Well, that was the plan until I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me towards them.

    I sighed, "Blaze, what are you doing?"

    "Nothing, just wanted to talk to my rich friend." He smirked.

    I scowled at him, "I'm not your friend."

    He put on an offended face and held his hand to his heart, "That really hurt, Vanessa."

    "Awh, that's too bad, I don't care." I rolled my eyes.

    "Awh, look it's your boyfriend." I raised my eyebrow at him and turned around and saw Jordan. He was walking towards the doors, or me. I couldn't really tell.

    "Lets make him jealous, shall we?" Blaze was smirking while he looked at Jordan.

    "What-" I couldn't ask him what he meant because next thing I knew Blaze had his lips ontop of mine.

    What the hell is he doing?! Fuck, Vanessa, pull away from him.

    Internally I groaned, why does he have to be such a good kisser?

    Next thing I heard was a cough from behind me, and I snapped my eyes open and pushed Blaze away from me. I shot him a quick glare before slowly turning behind me to come face-to-face with Jordan.

    "You're dating him now?" Jordan asked, in a harsh voice.

    "No!" I said quickly, grabbing onto Jordan's arm.

    "Well, it looked like you were having a great time sucking his face off." Jordan snapped at me and shook my hand off of him.

    Before I could respond to Jordan he walked away from me.

    I felt my heart race up, what was I going to do? Jordan's mad at me, I don't even think he's ever been mad at me before.

    I took a deep breath to calm my emotions before turning around to snap at Blaze.

    "You fucking douchebag, you kissed me! Right in front of Jordan! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I snapped.

    Blaze kept him calm composure though, "Okay, first of all, Jordan shouldn't be mad because you aren't his girlfriend. And secondly, you kissed me back, right in front of Jordan. So don't put all the blame on me, sweetheart." He sent me a wink and then walked away.

    I stood there, pissed off.

    I don't care what Blaze says, it was his fault. He knew that by kissing me he would make Jordan mad.

    I sighed, as I opened the door to the school. Now I had to deal with Jordan, and probably Kayla.

    I don't think I've ever wanted to kill someone as much as I wanted to kill Blaze.