Chapter 8

"Uh, Jordan, I really don't know what to say." I mumbled, well, this is awkward, "You're never serious with girls." I reminded him.

    "I know, but that's because usually I don't really like them. But I actually do like you, like a lot, Nessa."

    My heart was pounding in my chest, why the fuck does this have to happen to me? I don't know what to do in this situation.

    I saw Kayla looking at me, she was probably deciding if she should save my ass or not.

    "Vanessa, I need to go to the washroom, come with." She said suddenly, standing up quickly and I nodded my head towards her.

    "I'll be right back." I said quickly to Jordan, before basically running away from him.

    "You couldn't of warned me he was going to do that?!" I snapped at her when we were in the hallways, and I knew for sure that he wouldn't hear me.

    "Obviously I didn't know that he was going to do that, or else I would have warned you." She rolled her eyes.

    "Well, what am I suppose to do?" I sighed, rubbing my hand on my face. I had a lot of experience with guys, but not one of my best guy friends liking me.

    "Do you like him?" She asked.

    "As a friend, of course."

    She nodded her head and thought for a bit, "You could always say you're dating that one guy. You know, bright blue eyes, brown and blonde hair."

    "Frankie?"

    "Yeah! Him! Just say you like him or something, I'm sure Jordan will understand." She had a giant grin on her face, she was obviously happy with her plan.

    "But what if he tells everyone that and then a rumour starts about me liking Frankie?" I sighed.

    "Just tell Frankie the truth then." She rolled her eyes and dragged me back to the cafe.

    "Go talk to him." She whispered in my ear, and nudged me towards Jordan.

    "Sorry about that." I said, sitting across from him.

    "It's alright." He said, looking into my eyes.

    Wow, he really knows how to make a girl uncomfortable, like honestly.

    "Jordan, you're a great guy and everything. Like any girl would be lucky to have you, but at the moment I really like someone else." I silently prayed in my mind that he wouldn't ask who I liked. But of course he had to.

    "Who?"

    I took a deep breath, "Frankie." He better not find out about this.

    "I thought you and Frankie were just friends." He said, his eyes were narrowed.

    "We are, but I like him more than a friend." I lied.

    "Oh, I see. Forget that we even had this conversation then." He stood up and walked away.

    Well I think that went well, oh god, who am I trying to kid.

    He better not start telling people that I like Frankie, or else I will push him into a ditch. Or better yet, maybe a well.

    I was packing my bag with all of my homework; I don't even know why I bother bringing it home, I know I won't even do it. Jordan and Trevor were at Kayla's locker, which is right beside mine.

    "Hey, Ness." Frankie said, walking up beside me.

    "Hey." I smiled, and gave him a short hug.

    But apparently the hug wasn't short enough because I saw Jordan roll his eyes. I scoffed, apparently Jordan is the jealous type, learn something new everyday.

    I narrowed my eyes at him but he only mimicked me, now he's really starting to piss me off.

    Kayla obviously noticed because she coughed, bringing our attention to her. "Are we going to hang out tonight?"

    "Sure." I said, and quickly glanced at Jordan, please say no, please say no.

    He shrugged, "Why not."

    Because I don't want you there.

    I quickly replied to a text message and glanced up at Jordan, "Can you just fucking pick a channel?" I snapped.

    "I can't find anything to watch." He snapped back at me.

    "I can't find anything to watch." I muttered under my breath, and he gave me the finger.

    "I can do it too." I rolled my eyes and copied him, by giving him the finger.

    "Texting your boyfriend?" He asked.

    "Oh yes, cause Frankie is my boyfriend." I said, with pure sarcasm in my voice.

    'Blaze says hi.'

    I re-read the text message, Blaze is with Frankie?

    'Tell him to go die in a toilet.'

    When I clicked the send button there was a small smile on my face, I'm so immature sometimes.

    I heard Jordan scoff and I looked up, "You smile when he texts you? Awh, isn't that so cute." He muttered.

    "Go get laid." I said, with an innocent smile on my face.

    "Can you guys shut up?" Kayla asked, pulling her lips away from Trevor's. They were making out the whole entire time, it was pretty nasty. They might as well just go to the bedroom.

    I recieved a text message from an unknown number and scrunched up my face, who's number don't I have?

    'A toilet? Really?'

    A small laugh escaped my mouth, it was obviously Blaze, but before replying I entered the number under the name Badboy.

    'Yeah, I thought it would be a suitable place for you to die in.'

    I sent the message and looked up to find Jordan watching me. I shifted a little in my seat, feeling uncomfortable.

    "Staring at people is creepy, just so you know." I said, and grabbed the remote from out of his hand before switching the tv to Much On Demand, god I love this show.

    "This show sucks." I heard Jordan mutter, I chose to just ignore him and then he didn't say anything else after, thank god.

    'Well a suitable place for you to die in is a ditch :)'

    Blaze texted me back and I didn't even realize the smile that was slipping onto my lips.

    ':o wow, blaze, that could actually happen you know!'

    I texted back, but froze when I felt hot breath on my neck. I turned around and saw that Jordan was behind me, how.. the fuck?

    "What the fuck! Don't read my text messages!" I snapped at him.

    "Who's badboy?" He asked.

    I rolled my eyes, obviously he didn't read the whole message, if he doesn't know who I'm texting.

    "My lover." I teased.

    "Oh my god! Who's your lover?!" Kayla shouted, pulling away from Trevor.

    Oh fuck.. Why did I say that?