Chapter 20

"He says he has nothing to say to you." Frankie said, right away.

    I felt a tug at my heart, he doesn't even want to talk to me at all?

    "Frankie please make him talk to me, it's really important." My voice cracked and I prayed that Frankie didn't hear.

    "Blaze get your ass over here! She wants to talk to you!" He shouted and I could tell he heard my voice crack, because of the roughness in his voice.

    I listened silently to hear what Blaze would say to Frankie.

    "I dont want to fucking talk to her, what part doesn't she understand?!" I heard him snap.

    I closed my eyes and felt sick to my stomach. Please Blaze, please.

    "I know Vanessa, she isn't going to give up until you talk to her." Frankie said back to him.

    "I don't care! Just tell her I'm busy taking a shower or something."

    "Yeah, cause she'll definitely believe that." Frankie muttered under his breath.

    "He doesn't want to talk to me, I get it." I said before Frankie could even speak.

    "I'm so sorry, Vanessa."

    "It's okay, but I have to go. Bye, thanks anyways." I sighed and hung up the phone.

    Why does Blaze have to be like this?!

    "Guys, I gotta go home." I announced as I walked back downstairs, "My mom is PMSing or something."

    The guys and Kayla laughed.

    "See you tomorrow." Trevor said, as Kayla gave me a hug and Jordan gave me a short kiss.

    "Bye." I mumbled as I left her house.

    Unlike what I said, I wasn't going home. I knew where Blaze was going to be, his secret place. Or at least I prayed that he'd be there. He said he goes there to relax, and he is pissed, so he probably needs some relaxing.

    When I got there I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Blaze wasn't there.

    I sat down by the water, and put my head in between my legs. I'm so fucking stupid!

    I waited there for about half an hour before I decided that Blaze was gonna be a no show. Maybe he was already here before I came?

    I got up and wiped my pants off and stared at the water for a bit before finally deciding waiting around was pointless. Blaze wasn't coming and I was just wasting my time.

    I woke up to my alarm blasting through my room and groaned. I didn't want to go to school at all today. I didn't want to see Kayla, I didn't want to see Frankie, and I definitely didn't want to see Jordan. I did want to see Blaze though, I wanted to talk to him and clear everything up.

    I slowly got out of bed and got ready for school.

    After staring at my hair for about five minutes I finally decided to just throw it up into a bun, I didn't feel like doing much this morning. I put on barely any makeup at all and then put on a pair of sweat pants and a tank top.

    I looked at myself in the mirror and the first thing that came to mind was grub life, I didn't care though.

    "You look like shit." Frankie commented when he saw me at my locker and I gave him a flat look, "Still haven't heard from Blaze I'm assuming?"