March 11th

A/n: I have a important note at the end I want you too read.

Anyway, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

March 11th

It just gets weirder and weirder every day.

This morning I got a glimpse of a boy with black spiky hair. He had red eyes and he was .. *cough* .. short ..

Then I realized something. I thought back to all the pictures I have got in my head. From the very first to the last. And I noticed one thing.

The very first picture I got was a picture of when I and some other people were going to that place. And if I think about it, I see all the people I've got a picture of, plus a few more, I do not recognize. And that's when it hit me. They must all have been my friends because I saw Miwa with them. But I have no memory of any of them.

Another strange thing that happened today was that I got a small box of things that the doctors had found in my coat pocket the day of the accident. In it lay a few keys (don't know why or where they go), a wallet (probably mine) a picture of me and Miwa when we were younger and a little black box too.

Of course I was curious so I took up the black box. But as I lifted it fell dozens of cards down on the bed. It was just that I was even more curious by it. So I picked them up and looked through every single card until my eyes were stuck on a special card. It was a big purple dragon. It was called Dragonic Overlord, and it had a third up in one corner. Then suddenly, I remembered where all the cards belonged too. Vanguard. And the card I saw was my avatar, the unit as my soul is tied too. Dragonic Overlord.

Then I realized that I had forgotten Vanguard also. And it made me feel .. horrible. I forgot my hobby. What I love to do most in my life.

Once I remember what Vanguard was, I got a lot of images in my head of me and all the others. Some faces I saw were new. As the girl with the long golden hair with green eyes, or the boy with white hair and golden eyes. And he had a green stripe on the forehead and so on.

The problem is that I still can not put my finger on who they are. That is what bothers me the most. Getting visions of many people you do not know what but when you still have the feeling that you know ..

-

A/n: the end!

What I wanted you too know, is that I'm making a new story. Don't let your heads down, it's a cardfight vanguard story.

I was just wondering if you want me too post it now, or if i should wait and continue with my others stories first. You decide!

But, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!