A not so happy discovery

Previous part:

They sat and talked as usual, when suddenly a small sound was heard from Kai's direction. The gang looked there, and suddenly became nervous. Kai had begun to move. The body parts he could move.

And suddenly, a pair of green eyes slowly opened..

Miwa and the others held their breath. Kai had woken up! He looked up at the ceiling with dull green eyes. His thoughts were empty, as if he never had any thoughts at all.

Miwa and the others came slowly forward to the brunette. The green eyes slid slowly towards the direction the presence was felt. Kai made eye contact with the blonde. No form of feeling was seen on the brunette's face as he looked at Miwa.

''How are you feeling, Kai? '' He said cheerfully. But Kai never replied. He continued to stare at Miwa. But eventually he opened his mouth.

'' Who are.. you.. all? '' He said with a tired and hoarse voice. A bit of confusion and fear could also be heard. Aichi and the others looked nervously at each other. Miwa's smile disappeared. He looked towards Kai with a blank facial expression.

'' You're kidding, right? It's me, Mi .. '' he began, but was interrupted by a door suddenly opened and a doctor came running. But not just anybody, it was the same doctor from before!

When he saw the brunette awake, his face filled with relief. He approached the brunette. Kai showed no signs of move away from the doctor or perhaps he couldn't with all the injuries?

The doctor sat down on a chair next to the bed. '' Can you hear this? '' The doctor said and snapped his fingers at Kai's ears. Kai nodded slowly, his body and head were very rigid. The doctor shone a small flashlight on Kai's eyes. Kai blinked into the blinding light.

''Who .. are they? '' Asked Kai. The doctor froze. He heard it wrong, right? He looked towards Kai and then looked towards the group of 'strangers'. The doctor looked towards Miwa and the others and then back at the brunette. '' Don't you know who they are? '' He asked sadly. Kai shook his head slowly. The doctor laid his hand on Kai's shoulder and smiled. '' Try to get some sleep. You need to rest. '' Kai had difficulty getting the person's words into in his head. Once he understood the meaning, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. The doctor took his hand away and looked towards Miwa and the others. '' We'll take it out there .. '' he said, and they all went out.

Once out, Miwa and the others sat on chairs and the doctor stood up with his arms crossed.

'' So, how is he? '' Asked Misaki anxiously.

'' Well, he's woken up now so we can all breathe out. He has neither lost his hearing or sight. But one thing is clear .. '' said the doctor, and shaded his eyes with the bangs. '' ... He has amnesia .. '' the doctor said sadly. '' I don't really know how much or how great the loss of memory he has, we have to try it before I can move on. ''

But it was harder than he thought.

-

A/n: the end..

I hope you enjoyed it!