Day 2: Bath house

Author's note: This is the fourth chapter of Diary.

Hope you like it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next day. It was Kamui's turn to determine the activity. He wanted to go swimming. So it was just to go pack your swimsiut and go there.

Kai and Miwa was the first to arrive.

''This is gonna be fun!'' said Miwa with a big smile, plasted on his face. He sat down his bag on the ground.

Kai never replied. He wasn't found of water.

When he was little, there was an accident. A big wave came and Kai was only seven- eight years old and he had just learn't to swim. He was swept into the water and was drowning. But he was saved, luckily.

Ever since then, he has barley made contact with a pool or the ocean.

In any case, the rest of the gang arrived and went into the bathhouse. They paid and went into the changing rooms. Misaki had brought her favorite bikini. It was purple as her hair with green and blue bubbles.

''I wonder how Kai looks without a shirt?'' Misaki thought for herself. She didn't think she was red all over her face.

Everyone was done in changing. They gathered around a table. And too Misaki's dismay, Kai wore a t- shirt. He did not intend to swim at all.

Miwa had tried to get Kai to have fun like yesteray, but the stoic male had totally refused.

''Are you sure you are not going to jump in?'' asked Miwa for the fifth time since they arrived.

Kai shook his head. ''I pass.''

''Suit yourself.'' Miwa said and sighed. Kai was as stubborn as ever. Kai sat down at the table and took out his cellphone after the others went into the water. He read the news.

''Why will not Kai be in the water'' asked Misaki Miwa. She looked at Kai from a distance.

''If I remember, I think I once heard that Kai almost drowned when he was younger.'' said Miwa. Misaki was shocked. ''He has not even been in a pool since then.''

''Not that you mention it. When he were at the Vanguard Circuit, after the battle with New AL4, Kai did not bath at that time either.'' Noted Misaki.

Miwa nodded, ''I know. We played like ten rounds of Vanguard.''

Misaki giggled. Then she looked at Kai once again. He looked worried. This got Misaki worried too.

After three hours, they gathered at the previous table and ordered food. Kai had still not even touched the water.

After a mere three hours, it was time to close.

''Oh! Why should it always go so fast when you have.. eh.. run!'' sighed Kamui.

''Do you mean fun?'' teased Naoki.

''Speaking if fun.. Why didn't you bath?'' said Kamui and looked at Kai. Kai didn't move his gaze, instead he ignored Kamui's statement. Kamui pouted. He just felt that Kai was silly. Misaki looked worringly at Kai. After what Miwa said, it's not so strange.

The gang went to a Pizza restaurant before they went back to the hotel. It became dark. Misaki wanted to play truth or dare.

It was Miwa's turn to ask. ''Kai, truth or dare?'' he grinned.

Kai sighed and replied, ''Truth.''

''Hehe. This will be fun.'' Thought Miwa.

After a while, the night finally came. Everyone returned to their rooms.

Miwa had subsided but Kai lay in his bed, reading a book that he borrowed. After a while, he fell asleep too.

-

A/N: Chapter 4, ends!

Wow, this was longer than i expected.

Well, I don't have anything more to say.

EmiliaUchiha looging out.

^_^