Planning

I sat with the others behind the Stables. We were hiding on our breaks to get together. We were all planning about the quest. How long we think it'll be. Where we'll have to go. How much Dramachas we have. How to sneak out... It was all very exhausting thinking about it. "Okay, so I'll volunteer to be in charge of our food supply. And I think that Asha should be in charge of medical." Dakota said. 

   Tobias was drawing in the dirt after moving some snow away with a stick of how to escape, explaining to Nico and Leo.  I nodded, "Asha, you'll be great!" Asha squeaked, "But.... How can I do all of this? What if one of you get seriously hurt?!?" The image of blood appeared in my mind. "Don't think about it." I said, smiling reassuringly. "Now, I'll be in charge of tracking the days and our dramachas as well as singing you all to sleep, or curse you with Ryming Couplets if I have to." I said putting on a sarcastic cheerful smile. Dakota snickered. 

   "Hey guys, come look at this!" Leo exclaimed. We all hurried over to see what he was so excited about. "Look," he said kneeling down. Asha gasped. It was a flower. A beautiful, purple flower. "Persephone's bringing some spring..." Nico said smiling lopsidedly. I chuckled and pecked his cheek, making him blush. "So, how about we'll leave the first week of spring? I don't wanna leave the first day, so... What do you all think." 

"Please!"

"I can't wait!"

"Spring is so beautiful..." 

   I laughed and gathered the others back to the plan Tobias was drawing. "So what's your plan, big bro?" I asked kneeling down on one knee and resting my arm on the other. Tobias cleared his throat and spoke in a professor like manner, "Well then, Miss. Strider, Mr. Di Angelo, Mr. Valdez, Miss. Primrose,  and Mr. Trap. My plan is that since we all have to be in our cabins, we do the whole Pillow-disguise-in-bed thing, go to Nico's cabin and wait. Once it's midnight, we'll gather our things and take off into the night. We'll go around the whole camp back to here, the stables, and then leave on our pegasi." He finished.

   I nodded approvingly. "That's pretty impressive. But some of us don't have a Pegasus." I glanced at Nico, him, Dakota, and Leo. "Don't worry, I know a guy..." Leo smirked. We all snickered. "What will you name yours?" Leo asked Dakota. 

"Mmmm..... Thunder." Dakota answered. 

"Copper," Leo replied.

"Deathbringer." Nico said disturbingly coldly.

We all looked at him and he bursted out laughing. "I'm joking!" He said. "I'm going to name it  Toby, geez, can't I joke once and a while?" 

"No." Everyone said in unison. I rolled my eyes, "It was funny, Nico." 

   "What in Zeus' name are you six doing back here!" A voice shouted. We all turned to see a not-so-happy Annabeth. She hated it when we weren't doing something when we were suppose to. She already learned that soon after Tobias and I had joined. "Flame? Or Shadow?" I asked still frozen. "Flame." Everyone said in unison. They were frozen to but they all grabbed onto one another while the top of the chains of Asha and Tobias grabbed my shoulders. I threw a ball of flame at my feet and we dissapeared.