3: First Kiss

After that convo with them, I suddenly slept again. I wasn't even tired. And I had a dream, about Jonghyun-ssi! Haha! That we met and bacame friends. I mean, how would we become friends, I don't even know that guy. I know that he's a singer of CNBlue, he acts, and this and that. But the other stuffs like a real fan would know, well, I don't. I don't really know why I chose him to be my secret crush and tell it to them. Weird right? I woke up and went out. I guess they already left. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of juice. I was still full from the 'buffet' Myungsoo got prepared a while ago. Why is he like that to me? How can he like me without really knowing me and properly introducing myself to him? Does he know me a long time ago? No, probably not. Whatever. I'm still not ready. Especially a relatinship with a celebrity like him. I sat at the couch and took the remote. I was about to watch a show when I saw a note in the tv screen. I stood up and took it. It was Yeongja's handwriting. It wrote:

Ya, if you really don't like Myungsoo-ssi, let's have a talk later at the cafe near our house. Don't worry, Myungsoo's not invited. Arasso?

REMEMBER: COME! We'll be waiting.

- Lee Yeongja

(Mwo? Lee Yeongja? Since when is she a Lee? Because of Lee Minho? Aigoo.)

Should I go? Should I trust them again? They fooled me before... And I'm still angry with them! Ok, I'll think about it. I watched tv first. Then I received a text. It was from Hyunwoo oppa.

"Come here at 5:40. We'll see you there. And we'll be waiting whatever happens."

He simply said. I looked at my watch. It was just 3:28. I still have time. I mean, they said Myungsoo's not coming...right?

It was already 5:50. I decided to go. I can't just ignore them there. They're still my friends. And I love them, even if they're like that. They might've been waiting. I walked to the cafe. It was a bit far, but it's ok. From afar, I can see them from the window. I hurriedly went in and sat beside them.

"Oh, you came." Minjun oppa said.

"Yeah. And you made it." Hyunwoo added. I nodded.

"Yeah, you told me too." I told them.

"So, you're not angry with us anymore?" Yeongja asked. I looled at her and ave her an evil stare.

"Do I look friendly and happy to you?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Then I'm still angry." I said. Minjun oppa gave me a cup of coffee. Omo, it's cappuccino! It's my favorite! Wait, so, do they want something from me? Maybe a favor? Because they usually give me cappuccino when they want something.

"So, what do you want?" I asked and I crossed my arms. Hyunwoo oppa just smiled like a little kid who's given a candy.

"Just accept Myungsoo already." He said.

"Do we have to start over again? Do you want me to yell in this cafe?" I askes them. They all shook their heads.

"Aniyo! Just, be his yeoja chingu. You really are meant for each other. I swear!" Yeongja said.

"Yeah. And also, you can be happy with him. With having a namja chingu." Minjun oppa said. I placed my arms around them.

"Guys, I'm already happy with you. Even though you tricked me, I mean it. I love you my chingus. I don't need anyone else." I told them. They just looked at me like I'm crazy.

"We're just friends, but true love will come, I tell you." Yeongja said.

"Ok, I know that. But, I'm not yet ready. Just, understand that. Arasso?" I said. They nodded and drank their coffee. I drank my cappuccino. Omo, it tastes so good. Especially with the foam in it. Then someone sat beside me. I looked at who it was. And was surprised it was Myungsoo. I coughed. And so did the others.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in a surprise tone. I knew these guys were up to no good. They'll trick me again, I just know it! Ugh!

"I was in my car, I was going to buy coffee when I saw you." He said in a serious tone. I can't see his expression because he's wearing glasses, a cap and somewhat looks like a mask. But he removed it when he talked.

"Is this your plan guys? Tricking me?" I asked as I crossed my arms. They just went quiet.

"Come on, spit it out." I said. Yeongja shook her head.

"We didn't ask Myungsoo-ssi to come. We were also surprised he's here." She said.

"Your joking right?"

"No. It's true. Ask Myungsoo then." Minjuj oppa said. I looked at Myungsoo.

"What? What are you guys talking about?" He asked innocently.

"Did these guys asked you to come?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"So, you're in their team?"

"Seriously, no. I just, came by." He said. His tone was still serious. Wow, this guys a great actor. But, is he really acting?

"So...you mean...you really didn't invite Myungsoo-ssi over?" I asked again. They nodded.

"Yeah. It's just coincedence." Hyunwoo oppa said. I sat back, disbelieved. He's here, again. It's like, destined. No, no, no...erase that.

"Hey, I saw an ice cream store jist in front." Yeongja said.

"Yeah, I'd like some ice cream." Hyunwoo oppa said. They stood up but I stopped them.

"Where are you going?" I asked them.

"To buy ice cream." Minjun oppa said.

"No. Just stay here." I said.

"But we want ice cream." Yeongja said.

"Is this your plan? You'll leave us then your not coming back." I told them.

"What? No! Just, ice cream. Simple as that." Minjun oppa said.

"Ok. I'll trust you on this one. But if you ever, EVER, leave us alone again. You'll be sorry. Arasso?!" I said.

"Ok. I know you just want an ice cream too." Hyunwoo oppa said. How did he know that? Haha, well, yeah. Maybe I want an ice cream. But that's not the whole point.

"Come in, what flavor?" Yeongja asked.

"Strawberry." I murmured.

"How about you Myungsoo?" Minjun asked.

"No thanks. I'll just have coffee." He smiled. They nodded and left. So, were all alone and quiet.

"Uhm, I'm just going to buy coffee. Anything else you want?" He asked. I looked at him with a bit surprise. He knew I was angry with him, but, he's still nice to me. He can just go without permission.

"I-I, I'm good, thanks." I just said. He nodded, smiled an angelic smile and left. I think I smirked and blushed. Was I falling for him? Was I realizing my feelings for him? No! It can't be.

I drank my cappuccino and it was not that hot anymore. My cappuccino waited for me. After a couple of minutes, Myungsoo came back with a coffee in his hand. I took another sip and looked at his expression. Then I think he noticed me look at him, when he looked up, I looked away. But, he led my face to face him. I just stared at him.

"You have, a, uhm.." He can't say it. He pouted. Omo! He's so cute. So, I understood.

"Ah, I have foam on my lips. Yeah. Thanks." I said. I was about to wipe it when, unexpected came in. He kissed me. Just like the scene in Secret Garden. My eyes were just wide open. My first kiss, was from a celebrity! And from Myungsoo!

*Hey guys. Sorry if it's short. Mianhe. I'll do my best to finish this! Kamsahamnida. And I'm still busy. I just did this secretly. Sshh! Haha! Kamsahamnida!!*