18: Fight (Part 1)

My dear readers wished for more chapters haha. I'll try. Let's finish this one first, shall we?

THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE. JUST A WARNING.

"Fuck's sake, Myungsoo. What the hell happened to you?" Hoya asked. All the members helped me sit down and tried to clean me up as much as they can. It was hard not to wince from the pain as they put medicine on my scars and bruises. I gripped the paper tightly. The paper that that bastard threw in my face. Dongwoo forced opened my hand and read the note.

"Why is there an address written here?" He asked me seriously.

"They took Jimin!!! We need to save her!" I yelled at them, holding back the tears. Manager-hyung looked at the paper and looked at us.

"What a cliché. This is by the abandoned mannequin warehouse. Maybe 30 minutes away from here. They took her there?" Manager-hyung asked.

"Wait, who is they?" Sunggyu asked.

"Fucking Jonghyun and his shitty gangster guys." I said in gritted teeth.

"No way. That's impossible!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"I'm not bullshitting." I stared intently at him. "Please.... I need to save her. Cancel the concert."

"Do you know how much trouble that would be? The tickets are already sold out!" Sunggyu said.

"I'll talk to CEO-nim. I'll do the best I can."

"Thanks manager-hyung." Sungjong said. I looked at him weirdly. Why was he thanking him?

"Ok, wait up. Do you think we're gonna let you go on your own? You're gonna be dead meat!" Woohyun said. I gave a weak smile. I never said I would survive, but it warmed my heart that even though this was a very serious and deadly mission, they're there for me.

"T-thanks guys. I'm seriously thankful." I said.

"Plus, Jimin has been really nice to us. This is a serious matter and we need to save her." Dongwoo added. The others nodded.

"Let's be clear, I'm just the driver. And the caller to 119 when we need backup. (119 is the Korean version of 911)"

"He clearly stated when we call the police, he'll harm her." Sunggyu looked worried.

"We're not gonna go without a fight. This ridiculousness needs to stop." Hoya stated.

"Well, before we get ready, this guy needs to get rest." Woohyun pointed at me.

"I won't get a goodnight's sleep when I'm worried. My heart's beating fast, it might explode. What if something happens to her?" I asked them.

"I don't think Jonghyun's gonna do anything yet. We'll go early tomorrow. Rest up, Myungsoo. We'll save her." Tears escaped my eyes and I walked off. I need to listen to them and be strong for Jimin. I can't fight if I'm being a big wuss.

*******

"Do we really need to wear all black for this? This is a serious matter and we're looking like we're gonna shoot a video." Sungyeol said. (Oohhh foreshadowing? Hihihi)

"Just focus, ok? It's just a coincidence that we're all wearing black." Sunggyu said as he took an umbrella for some apparent reason.

I sat by the couch, my heart still racing. It races like the first time I felt something for Jimin. But now, this kind of feeling is different. Bad different.

"Are you ok?" Hoya asked. I gave a weak smile and truthfully shook my head.

"Come on now. I know what happened is horrible, but, we need to be strong. Hoya here is a 3rd degree black belter!" Dongwoo stated.

"I stopped though." Hoya said.

"You're still a black belter. And... we can fight. A little bit." Dongwoo added. I shrugged and got up.

"I can't take this tension. We need to go." I told them. Just then, manager hyung came barging in.

"I don't have the guts to ask CEO-nim. We just have to get back before 7." Some members just shook their heads and nodded eventually. "Hey, he's not gonna let us anyways. I don't see the point of even trying." Manager hyung added.

"Whatever. Let's just go." Sunggyu ran out and we just followed him. Manager hyung managed to get us a car, and that was good enough for us. My head is throbbing. I'm so damn worried. This is ridiculous, I need to save Jimin.

******

JIMIN'S POV

The door opened and I sat straight up. I've been lying on the bed for an hour now. The place was clean yet full of spray painted walls. He managed to provide me with a presentable looking room, a nice bed and a lampshade. There was a bathroom on the other side that was pretty clean for an abandoned place. Mannequins were lying everywhere outside of the room, but far from me, which was good.
I stared at Jonghyun as he walked towards me with a bright smile like he didn't do anything wrong. His bodyguards behind him closed the door and left us alone.

"Are you hungry? I got you some food." He stated. I lied back down angrily and faced at the wall.
"Oh come on Jimin, don't act like that. I'm gonna take care of you from now on." I didn't budge. I felt him sat beside me and his hand on my shoulders, slowly travelling down the curvature of my body, then I sat up again.

"Don't touch me." I said. Truthfully, I was mortified. It's not the same Jonghyun I knew and even loved. My feelings for him turned to despise.

He smiled and held my hand. He looked at it, then to me. His gaze stunned me. It was him again.

"I actually can." He kissed me passionately. My eyes were open and I don't know what was happening. I still couldn't move. His hand was in my shoulder, going down my breast, until we heard noises. Clanging and banging and yelling. Some gunshots as well. Jonghyun stood up, weirdly he turned and gave me a smirk.

"They're here." He said. He wasn't scared or anything. He was expecting them. Was it Myungsoo? Infinite? They came to save me?