8: Easter Egg Hunt

*Sorry for the late updates! Here it goes!*

***

I just stared at Myungsoo for a moment, shocked on why he was here. 

Did he follow me? Did my chingus tell again?

Then Jonghyun sunbae cleared his throat. "Uhm..ehem.." He said. I blinked a couple of times. Myungsoo looked at Jonghyun and bowed a bit. His face looked cold.

"Annyeong haseyo." He greeted. Jonghyun greeted back. Then we heard some noise nearing us. And we saw it was the other members of Infinite.

"Ya, Dongwoo-ah!" Sunggyu yelled and kinda pushed him back. Dongwoo and the others just laughed. They stopped when they all saw us, quiet and still. They closed their mouth shut and bowed formally. 

"Annyeong haseyo. We're sorry for being noisy.." Hoya said. I gave them a warm smile.

"It's ok. You didn't." I said.

"Wait..is this.." Sungyeol said as he looked at me.

"She is! She is her!" Woohyun said.

"Ya, Myungsoo-ya... this is your yeoja chingu, right?" Dongwoo said. My eyes widened. So did Myungsoo and Jonghyun.

"Ya! Ani.." Myungsoo said as he covered Dongwoo's mouth. He looked at me and smiled. Like he was trying to cover up the mistake.

"Is it true?" Jonghyun mumbled in my ear. I shook my hand.

"Aniyo sunbae..we're just friends." I said. Myungsoo must've heard because he gave out a fake smile and nodded.

"Yes, hyungnim. We're just friends." Myungsoo said. Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

"Arasso. Yadeura..I believe you'll be having a meeting in our studio. Why don't you go run along." He said. The others nodded and wnet inside. Myungsoo was the last one to come in. He gave me a quick glance, and followed the rest.

"Ready to go?" He asked me. I bit my lip.

"Uhm...maybe I'll stay for a bit. Are you going now?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I'm going home. Ok then, if you need me or a ride, just call me, arasso?" He said. I nodded. I waved at him as he left. I went back up to find Myungsoo... I mean, nothing.

I don't care about Myungsoo! I just..wanna know why are they here. Don't judge me. I still don't like him.

****

It was already getting late and Infinite was still not coming out of the meeting room. And I decided to just go home. Why was I even waiting there? YA JIMIN-AH..MICHEOSSEO?! 

"Aish..what's up with me today?" I asked myself as I was waiting for the elevator. Then someone grabbed my hand and turned me around. I saw it was Myungsoo!

"Oh...a-annyeong." I said.

"Why are you still here?" He asked in curiousity.

"None of your business. I'm going home." I said. But he held my hand tighter.

"We're you waiting for me?" He asked. This guy was definitely teasing me.

"Ya! In your dreams!" I said. Then he flattened me against the wall.. his lips near my ears.

"You know..it's not healthy talking to yourself.. I think you have an issue.." he said.

"A..What's with you?" I asked, stammering abit, and shocked on what he's doing.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9. Don't be late. Dress comfotably." He whispered. Then he turned to face me. Our nose were nearly touching each others. He smirked and left. He left me there frozen. He's not like that. He's the cold, innocent type..what happened to him?