5: Burning Souls

Kim Myungsoo's POV

I suddenly woke up. My head kinda hurt and I felt someone holding my hand. I looled at my side and saw Jimin sleeping while resting her head on my bed. She looks so sweet. I sat up trying not to wake her up. But it didn't worked. She moved a bit and slowly opened her eyes. She saw me and our hands thay are intertwined, and she removed her hand from it. She bit her lip and smiled.

"Oh, you're awake." She said. I just gave her a smile.

"I..You took care of me." I just said. She smiled.

"Uh, yeah. You could say that."

"Thanks. So much. I owe you my life." I said. I was sincere in saying that. She kinda laughed.

"You sound like I saved you because you're going to be nearly killed by a train or something." She joked.

"Haha. But seriously, thank you." I said. Ahe nodded and smiled.

"You're welcome. I'm going to make you some breakfast." She said as she was about to stand up. But I held her back.

"No. It's fine. I'm not hungry. And the maids will be cooking." I told her. But she just smiled gently at me.

"It's ok. So you'll feel all better." Then she went out.

Jimin's POV

I went out of the room and went down to the kitchen. But I saw Wang-ok ahjumma cooking porridge.

"Ahjumma, what are you doing? I can cook it. Please just take some rest." I said. Ahjumma smiled.

"Ah, I can manage Jimin-ssi."

"Aniyo ahjumma. I'll do it, please?!" I did a bit aegyo with her. She smiled.

"Aigoo, arasso. Are you sure?" She asked.

"Ne ahjumma."

"Arasso. Call me if you need me." She said. I nodded.

"Ne ahjumma. Kamsahamnida." I said as I bowed. Then I continued to cook the rest of the meal.

After I finished the meal. I placed some food on the tray and went up to give it to Myungsoo. I knocked first then opened the door. He was sitting on his bed as if just, waiting for me.

"Are ok now? Are you feeling all better?" I asked him as I placrd the tray on his lap. He nodded.

"Yeah. Better." He said. I just stared at him.

"Eat. Go on." I said.

"Aren't you going to eat too?"

"No. I'm fine." I said. He nodded and ate. I can see his feeling alright. I'm happy now. After he ate. I finally decided to go home.

"Myungsoo-ssi, I need to go home now. My friends are waiting for me. You sure you're ok now?" I asked again as I took my bag. He nodded.

"Don't you want to stay for dinner?" He asked as he stood up and we went down. I shook my head.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I said. He opened the door.

"I should be thanking you silly. You've done many things for me." He said. I just smirked.

"Yeah? Well, ok then. See you." I said. Then he kissed me on the cheek. Oh my!

"Sure. Bye, take care." He said. And I went home with a shocked expression on my face. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!

**********************************

"Just look at her smiling like that."

"Weird, right?"